talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lionel Messi's Next Club - PSG Confirm Signing

football forum

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely think people are overrating this team. It's a nice paper team. What the paper doesn't tell you is that the team has no ethos, many players are new, unsettling the balance of the side previously, that the forward line will score about 10 headers between them, most of them in brothels, players like Ramos and Messi are past their best ect. 

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I genuinely think people are overrating this team. It's a nice paper team. What the paper doesn't tell you is that the team has no ethos, many players are new, unsettling the balance of the side previously, that the forward line will score about 10 headers between them, most of them in brothels, players like Ramos and Messi are past their best ect. 

Had an argument with a coworker concerning Neymar and Messi. He said they were best friends but I refuse to believe Neymar’s ego can handle taking the second bit part behind Messi. What good is a starting xi of players that are used to be the belle of the ball?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Had an argument with a coworker concerning Neymar and Messi. He said they were best friends but I refuse to believe Neymar’s ego can handle taking the second bit part behind Messi. What good is a starting xi of players that are used to be the belle of the ball?

This is true didn't he leave Barcelona to get out of Messi's shadow? I mean its kind of funny how that whole thing went honestly and now we're back to the same position except the rest of the squad is different. However, I think he wants a CL victory and this may be his best chance for it so no one can really tell what is going to happen.

4 hours ago, Spike said:

There’s only one person that Neymar will let close to him and that’s his sister when she’s rimming him from behind.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There’s only one person that Neymar will let close to him and that’s his sister when she’s rimming him from behind.

IMG-20210803-WA0012.jpg

• Subscriber

People trying to pick faults in their relationship even before they’ve played together. xD

I’m pretty sure  Neymar is extremely happy and it anything he regrets leaving the 🐐 in the first place.

6 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

People trying to pick faults in their relationship even before they’ve played together. xD

I’m pretty sure  Neymar is extremely happy and it anything he regrets leaving the 🐐 in the first place.

Yeah, that's the main reason he went to PSG, to play with his mate, Neymar. They have recently been on holiday together and Neymar has said 100s of times that he wants to play with Messi again. Their understanding on the field is ridiculous and Barça would have won another Champs League(probably 2019) had Neymar stayed. The rest of Europe should be scared. It's just a shame it's the wrong club they are playing for. But this is football now, the only teams that will compete financially from now on(especially after covid) are the ones with foreign investors. I even think Bayern will eventually start to suffer, they have even lost 2 key men in the last 2 windows on free transfers.

Saying that, Barcelona's future can be very bright if things are done correctly and the financial problems can be eased. There's an exciting young team there with one of, if not the best youth system in Europe, but it'll take a fair few years. You'd trust in Laporta but it's all about having the funds to pay these young players once they start growing an ego. Bartomeu's terrible mis management of the club mixed with the covid crisis has caused alot of damage. The club could literally die if not careful.

As for Messi, it's one of the saddest moments in football for me as I wanted to see him retire at the club but he did give 15+ years and is the player with the most trophies won, most goals, most assists, most appearances and he put on a show season in season out, you can't really ask for more. When was it we used to rave about the young Messi on the old Blackburn Rovers forum? 2007? It's like he's been playing forever at a high level. 

I can't say I give a fuck if he succeeds in Paris though. I wish him the best and that he plays well but I'd rather see PSG as a club fail if I'm honest and Lille win the league again. I can't stand them, they are probably the club I despise the most these days and I would rather have seen Messi go to Bayern Munich, although you can't blame him for going to a club where all his mates are, they were the only club he was going to end up at, it was 100% nailed on.

Himself and Ramos will change that club unfortunately. It doesn't matter on their age as they still have plenty to offer for a few years atleast, especially Messi, who has been brilliant in 2021.

10 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

There is definitely something going on there.

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Quite a stressful job at the moment. 

Read somewhere that PSG are already minting on shirt sales alone. Crazy how they are going to recover that money quickly and this is only the beginning of it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 18/08/2021 at 16:44, Carnivore Chris said:

Site manager(who doesn't watch football) at work the other day:- "That Massi has left Real Madrid to go to Paris" xD

😂.

He got 25 minutes last night, looked fine. Whole stadium and both sets of fans cheering his name.

Archived