talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lionel Messi's Next Club - PSG Confirm Signing

football forum

6 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

we can bring a fair amount of money in by selling Sterling, Bernardo and Laporte, all 3 are not happy due to playing time, that's 200million in today's market

Yeah? Who's buying them?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Yeah? Who's buying them?

Abu Dhabi.

Let me add something here. This is a club that cooked the books and got away with it. I am sure they'll find a way to make this look like an accident and get away with it too.

8 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I'm not sure if Barça have already registered Aguero. 

If not, I can definitely see Barça backing out.

They're not allowed to register anyone until they get their wages issue under control.

On PSG and FFP, it's good to have in mind that PSG was one of clubs who were loyal to UEFA during the Super League fiasco.

Not to mention the fact that BeIn, which is controlled by the qataris, holds UEFA broadcast rights for the Middle East and North Africa. 

PSG has a lot of leverage over UEFA. 

Let's have it right he will be offered to every top club in Europe over the next few days, I'd imagine all will say they are interested if the terms suit.

Messi generates insane commercial income, we already know the clubs are money hungry.

City is the obvious club, I'd imagine they'd see it as a cheaper alternative to Kane given he's free.

PSG are next, but will Messi want to play in Ligue 1?

I think he'd go there because of the Champions league chances.

Chelsea, fully expect the to get involved, they've got the money and the they have London as a draw.

Juve they can barely afford Ronaldo, Inter need to sell.

Liverpool won't break their budget.

And that leaves United, burnt by Sanchez I'd imagine we'd think about it and he's mentioned in the past his admiration for us but I can only see us buying him for the wrong reasons.

45 minutes ago, Devil said:

Let's have it right he will be offered to every top club in Europe over the next few days, I'd imagine all will say they are interested if the terms suit.

Messi generates insane commercial income, we already know the clubs are money hungry.

City is the obvious club, I'd imagine they'd see it as a cheaper alternative to Kane given he's free.

PSG are next, but will Messi want to play in Ligue 1?

I think he'd go there because of the Champions league chances.

Chelsea, fully expect the to get involved, they've got the money and the they have London as a draw.

Juve they can barely afford Ronaldo, Inter need to sell.

Liverpool won't break their budget.

And that leaves United, burnt by Sanchez I'd imagine we'd think about it and he's mentioned in the past his admiration for us but I can only see us buying him for the wrong reasons.

I don't think he'd care about the standard of Ligue 1 - I think he wants to play alongside Neymar or work with Pep again.

I don't think any of the Italian giants can afford him right now, but I do like the idea of him playing on the same team as Ronaldo (although it'd be a nightmare for each players' respective fanboys... although that'd probably be very funny).

No way we'll be in for him, sadly.

Somehow still expect him to be at Barca despite what’s happening - it feels odd that he would leave! But, if it does eventuate, and if you’re reading this Leo, Perth Glory will accommodate you. (You don’t need much € to live in Paradise).

Read elsewhere he trained with the Barca squad this week knowing the club had to cull a large percentage of the squad in order to keep him at the club. 

How fucking cold is that, he must have been looking at certain players thinking your going, your going and your going. 

PSG just reserved the Eiffel Tower on August 10th. The last time the club did that was to announce Neymar. 

This is basically done. What a team. 

Donnarumma
Marquinhos----Ramos---Kimpembe
Hakimi-----------Verratti----Wijnaldum-----------Di Maria
Messi------------Neymar
Mbappe

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

PSG just reserved the Eiffel Tower on August 10th. The last time the club did that was to announce Neymar. 

This is basically done. What a team. 

Donnarumma
Marquinhos----Ramos---Kimpembe
Hakimi-----------Verratti----Wijnaldum-----------Di Maria
Messi------------Neymar
Mbappe

That is unreal. 

1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

So, if PSG really signs Messi is that the best transfer window ever from a club? 

Hakimi, Ramos, Wijnaldum, Donnarumma, Messi in the same window. 

The ammount of talent added to that team is almost unbelievable.

Yeah, on paper that's probably the best transfer window in the history of football.

Legendary CB; top class fullback in his prime; experienced, versatile, quality midfielder; young yet incredibly talented keeper; and probably the best player of all time - but definitely the best player of our time.

• The title was changed to Lionel Messi's Next Club - PSG Confirm Signing

Archived