• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [3. Spieltag] - 13-15th August, 2021

football forum

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was unpinned

@nudge cheering for all the big teams to drop points... didn't realize she lumped her own in there as well 😜

Table makes great reading, just like we all hoped... the league is wide open.  There are some hot seats already after 3 matchdays!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Coma said:

@nudge cheering for all the big teams to drop points... didn't realize she lumped her own in there as well 😜

Table makes great reading, just like we all hoped... the league is wide open.  There are some hot seats already after 3 matchdays!

It's got nothing to do with them being "big teams", it's just a coincidence 😂 I just can't stand HSV, Schalke and Hannover.

As for Werder, I was funnily enough one of the few on here who was skeptical of our chances and said that we won't get promoted this season, so this doesn't really come as a surprise to me... We can forget 1. Bundesliga, this is just the beginning of a slow and painful death of the club.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's got nothing to do with them being "big teams", it's just a coincidence 😂 I just can't stand HSV, Schalke and Hannover.

As for Werder, I was funnily enough one of the few on here who was skeptical of our chances and said that we won't get promoted this season, so this doesn't really come as a surprise to me... We can forget 1. Bundesliga, this is just the beginning of a slow and painful death of the club.

@Coma - I can confirm this. As someone who has picking a team, and had a final 5 of: Augsburg, Wolfsburg, HSV, Schalke, and RW Essen...I can confirm that @nudge was quite vocal for her strong dislike for 3 of those teams. 😆

Archived