talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2021-22 - Round 1 (Premier League)

football forum

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, Stan said:

Noooo what are you playing at!? 

Embrace it Stan. I'm being optimistic! It's gotten the better of me.

I feel weirdly confident for Saturday for some reason.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dan said:

Embrace it Stan. I'm being optimistic! It's gotten the better of me.

I feel weirdly confident for Saturday for some reason.

We know what you're like though when that happens. 

2-0 Wolves win incoming. Jimenez and Coady. 

• Subscriber

Results - Gameweek 1

Casualties (2)

An uncharacteristically successful start to the season saw just two players eliminated in the first Gameweek of the Last Man Standing competition. Six different teams saw backing this weekend, covering more than half of the scheduled fixtures, but Aston Villa were the only side to let down their two backers, defending champion @Viva la FCB and @nudge. It could be a damaging elimination for these two with so many survivors having the opportunity to put a lengthy streak together!

Thanks to both of you for playing, but unfortunately you score a big, fat zero for the opening round. You'll be tagged when Round 2 gets underway!

Survivors (25)

All business was carried out on Saturday for us this weekend, with five of the seven match winners seeing some backing from the TF365 punters. @Devil and @Pugwash were the first players on the board for the season, correctly backing Manchester United over Leeds in the early kick-off. Chelsea were the most popular pick of the weekend, and they didn't disappoint their backers with a 3-0 win over Crystal Palace that sees @RandoEFC, @CaaC (John), @DeadLinesman, @Stan, @Tommy, @Bluewolf, @Whiskey, @Pyfish, @...Dan and @Michael into Gameweek Two. Everton posed a slightly riskier pick for this Gameweek, but their comeback win over Southampton paid dividends for @Eco, @ROBBIEFC and @Redcanuck. Leicester were the other side to deliver the goods in the Premier League's returning 3pm kickoffs, securing progress for @6666, @Rucksackfranzose and @Dan. Finally, Liverpool's seven backers - @Storts, @The Palace Fan, @Khan of TF365, @Rick, @Mel81x, @Asura and @Lucas - weren't made to sweat very long as the champions of 2019-20 cruised to a 3-0 win at newly-promoted Norwich. 

498311560_ScreenShot2021-08-16at11_50_50.png.b0993b6f9783cc74221186be947c96a0.png

Preview - Gameweek Two

Below are the fixtures for Gameweek Two. Matches start on Saturday, don't forget to pick a team you haven't used so far.

1825172508_ScreenShot2021-08-16at11_51_53.png.0149c91f26474f6efaa9ff034ef87f08.png

My pick for Gameweek Two is Manchester City.

• The title was changed to LMS League 2021-22 - Round 1 (Premier League)
  • This topic was unfeatured and unpinned

Archived