talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2021-22 - Round 1 (Premier League)

football forum

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

As far as I can see, everyone has made their picks, so nobody to tag on my end, but just saying feel free to check and change your picks following the international break and please make any changes in a new post to guarantee that I see them!

• Subscriber

Results - Gameweek Four

Casualties (1)

Only one victim is claimed this weekend as West Ham failed to deliver three points for @Mel81x on their visit to St. Mary's.

Bad luck mate, you've still bagged 3 points this round, a solid start to the season. Keep an eye on your notifications for the start of the next round, though at this rate, you'll be waiting a while!

Survivors (12)

It's been a long old time since we had double figures left heading into the fifth stage of a Last Man Standing League competition but here we are. The three o'clock kickoffs saw a flurry of activity, with Ronaldo's return propelling Man Utd to a comfortable win over Newcastle, and firing @RandoEFC, @CaaC (John), @Stan, @The Palace Fan, @Bluewolf and @Michael into Gameweek Five. @Eco, @Storts and @DeadLinesman were all beneficiaries of Arsenal's first league win of the season against Norwich while the left-field pick of the round goes to @Pyfish, who backed Brighton to do the business away to Brentford and came out on top thanks to Leandro Trossard's late winner. @Pugwash was the only man to pick Chelsea this week and enjoyed a fairly stress-free Saturday evening in front of their 3-0 win over Aston Villa. Finally, there were calls for @Khan of TF365's head as he made the rest of the field wait until Monday night to confirm his path into the next round courtesy of Everton's comeback win over Burnley.

Congratulations to all on racking up 4 points so far, and staying very much in the hunt for some bonus points as the field continues to steadily thin out. Please read ahead and make your picks for the next set of fixtures.

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 08.39.44.png

Preview - Gameweek Five

Below is your regular table update along with Gameweek Five's fixtures. We've all used up four teams now and most of these picks were made before the international break so please double check you aren't using a team this week that you haven't relied upon before! Looking at this week's fixtures, I think there will be a few people scraping around to see who they still have left in their back pocket!

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 09.22.20.png Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 08.41.50.png

My pick for Gameweek Five is Liverpool. Good luck!

• The title was changed to LMS League 2021-22 - Round 1 (Premier League)
  • This topic was unfeatured and unpinned

Archived