talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2021-22 - Round 1 (Premier League)

football forum

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Don't be too clever about it. I did and it backfired, you did the right thing.

Went Man U thinking they'd roll past Saints and then leave City to sweep past Arsenal, but I'm gone.

Never making that mistake again.

Them and Liverpool were both near certain victories but you'd be mad to pick Liverpool this weekend in my opinion whilst I think Man City are surely going to win.

Arsenal 11/1 to win a Premier League game must be as big a price as they've been.

• Subscriber

Results - Gameweek Three

Casualties (10)

A much higher number of casualties this week sees the overall population of this round of Last Man Standing fall below half of the number that entered in Gameweek 1. Pretty much all those turning out in claret and blue this weekend proved to have a hand in spoiling somebody's run, with both Aston Villa (representing @ROBBIEFC, @Asura and @Devil) and West Ham (representing @Rick, @Tommy, @Redcanuck, @Whiskey, @Dan and @...Dan) being pegged back after leading at home against Brentford and Crystal Palace respectively. The sole victim of Sunday's fixtures was @6666, as Leeds were only able to salvage a point from their trip to Turf Moor.

Thanks to you all for playing. That's two points on the board. See you in the next round!

Survivors (13)

@Khan of TF365 made use of his Man City chip this weekend to become the first player to book their name in the fourth Gameweek as Guardiola's side demolished Arsenal 5-0. Leicester were the other side to deliver the goods on Saturday, victory over Norwich for them providing a pathway for @DeadLinesman, @The Palace Fan, @Mel81x and @Bluewolf to the next phase. The rest had to wait until Sunday to learn their fate, with Nuno's Spurs proving to be the most popular pick this week. Another 1-0 win for them secured progress for @RandoEFC, @Eco, @CaaC (John), @Storts, @Stan, @Pugwash and @Michael. Finally, Mason Greenwood's late winning goal in the weekend's last game between Wolves and Manchester United saw @Pyfish complete a baker's dozen of survivors in Gameweek Four.

Congratulations to everyone on a third consecutive pick, please read ahead for the next set of fixtures.

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 11.23.12.png

Preview - Gameweek Four

Last Man Standing rounds reaching Gameweek Four last season became something of a novelty but I think this edition has plenty of life in it yet. Below are the fixtures for Gameweek Four along with your complimentary table update. Remember not to re-use any of the teams you've picked in previous weeks! There's no rush here due to the international break. I will (probably) remember to tag anyone who hasn't made their picks closer to the time.

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 11.24.42.png Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 11.24.10.png

My pick for Gameweek Four is Manchester United. Good luck!

• The title was changed to LMS League 2021-22 - Round 1 (Premier League)
  • This topic was unfeatured and unpinned

Archived