Brentford 2-0 Arsenal - Friday 13th August, 2021

football forum

• The title was changed to Brentford 1-0 Arsenal - Friday 13th August, 2021
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Nice goal but the goalkeeper really should be doing better there.

3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Leno beaten at the near post, no bueno.

Chambers should be doing better to close Canos down or block the shot, too. Weak defending.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Chambers should be doing better to close Canos down or block the shot, too. Weak defending.

Yeah it was a bit shit all around to be honest, you could even argue Xhaka's clearance should have been better.

13 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Taken just 15 minutes to remember why fans in the ground is shite.

"You're support is shit" and "Shall we sing a song for you" chants. Absolute cringe.

I'll take unoriginal chants over the fake crowd noises pumped into the game or dead quiet stadiums any day.

• Administrator
Just now, shut up said:

well that wasn't good, but I think you can tell that all the worst performers are the ones who wouldn't be on the pitch without the injury crisis. except Chambers, who is terrible. I can't believe we haven't signed a RB. Along with the no10, it's a position we need, badly. 

This is why you can't just throw on promising youngsters and expect to win the game. You can see why Martinelli and Balogun are 3rd & choice. 

I thought Martinelli was highly rated. He looked to be quite good in the league and doing well considering his age. Have the injuries affected him a lot?

Arsenal have been slipping toward top half only from near guaranteed Europe for some time.

This half time cliffhanger of whether you can mount a 2nd half come back against a side you expect to demolish comes with that territory.

Whatever's going on, the Top 4 seem as good as penned in & there's plenty of competition for the following spots.

• The title was changed to Brentford 2-0 Arsenal - Friday 13th August, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived