• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Norwich 0-3 Liverpool - Saturday 14th August, 2021

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Bit troubling at the start but once the first goal went in things settled and there may have been a chance for one more goal but cant complain at all. Salah was truly inspirational today and easily MOTM for me.

• The title was changed to Norwich 0-3 Liverpool - Saturday 14th August, 2021

I'd like to mention Joel Matip as well. Obviously a lot of the focus was on Van Dijk's return but Matip just slots straight back in and is almost faultless as usual. He's a brilliant player, just hope he can keep some degree of fitness this season. It will never be all season with him but if he can be available for a similar number of games as he played in 17/18 or 18/19 then Liverpool are looking really strong at CB

5 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I'd like to mention Joel Matip as well. Obviously a lot of the focus was on Van Dijk's return but Matip just slots straight back in and is almost faultless as usual. He's a brilliant player, just hope he can keep some degree of fitness this season. It will never be all season with him but if he can be available for a similar number of games as he played in 17/18 or 18/19 then Liverpool are looking really strong at CB

Blows my mind how whenever he comes back into the team, no matter how long the layoff, he always picks up where he left off.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived