The better place to talk football.

Vaccine Debate

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Holy shit. Got the 2nd jab yesterday and I’ve been awake for an hour and half now shaking constantly. 

Still don’t regret getting it. I won’t waste my time arguing with anyone who doesn’t want it, it’s their choice. Cunts I can’t stand are those who shove their tin hat shit in your face.

Got my dressing gown on, wrapped under my duvet, heating on full. Still shaking like I’m about to ask the mother of my child if I can go out with the lads.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Holy shit. Got the 2nd jab yesterday and I’ve been awake for an hour and half now shaking constantly. 

Still don’t regret getting it. I won’t waste my time arguing with anyone who doesn’t want it, it’s their choice. Cunts I can’t stand are those who shove their tin hat shit in your face.

Got my dressing gown on, wrapped under my duvet, heating on full. Still shaking like I’m about to ask the mother of my child if I can go out with the lads.

Had my second jab 3 months ago with the wife and we are still in the land of the living, me at 72 years old and the wife at 73?

• Administrator
4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Had my second jab 3 months ago with the wife and we are still in the land of the living, me at 72 years old and the wife at 73?

1 hour ago, The Premier Steve's said:

Thee question mark makes it look like you are not 100% sure of your wife's age :4_joy:

Or they're still surprised to be alive after the jabs xD

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Anyone ever had a needle in their arse?

In my army days when I had that accident and the nurse  was built like a brick shithouse and she did not like me and kept giving my injections in my arse and I ended up bruised  and had to lye on my stomach all the time until I asked the doc if I could get injections in my arm instead, he said ok and she got the right arse ache when I told her " Not in my arse anymore please, doctors orders..."

Im agoraphobic so don’t really feel the need to get the jab, im not gonna be leaving the country or attending nightclubs any time soon so i think i will pass on it. May be a bit selfish of me but i also have an irrational fear  of needles, i cant see 1 without gagging.

I'v e probably had it 5 times yet have remedies that stop it in about 2 hours. 

I had the first, the Delta Virus and the South African from France, fortunately studying alternative health I know which remedies work quickly.

I haven't had to stop exercising or anything yet have not worked for a while as I was in between contracts when lock-down happened.

The reason I got it was taking Dad to hospital following a heart attack and then getting his medications.  Another was after his first vaccine shot yet not the second.

I suspect with the second they replaced the synthetic holder (aka spike protein) with animal cells due to the blood clotting risk in some people. 

i see truckers in Queensland Australia are protesting against mandatory vaccines. 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

'we want to end these lockdowns, we don't want forced vaccinations, we want to open up the country'

I hate Australians so much. @Devil-Dick Willie @Harry @Toinho

I had a debate with a guy on sky news youtube channel yesterday. 

I was originally fishing but the guy engaged in a polite and at least well enough articulated way, claiming that the covid vaccines weren't well researched required too many jabs and weren't 100% effective.

I told him the only approved Malaria vaccine requires 4 jabs and is almost fucking useless. This is nothing new and remember, if you ever feel like science is asking you for a bit of faith, remember the alternative is dying of polio or an infection. 

He claimed this was a false alternative, as he has the option of picking some heath care but not others

I asked on what basis does he or anyone cherry pick science, and pointed out the utter ideocracy of believing in science and medicine 90% of the time, but deciding arbitrarily, with no actual qualifications in the field that "nah this time it's wrong so I'll not partake" Pointing out that if you don't believe in modern vaccines, or global warming, then why do you believe in antibiotics or that there's 8 planets in the solar system? 

He replied "Yeah I lost interest after global warming. Sorry." xD He was so close to enlightenment 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Waylander said:

I'v e probably had it 5 times yet have remedies that stop it in about 2 hours. 

I had the first, the Delta Virus and the South African from France, fortunately studying alternative health I know which remedies work quickly.

I haven't had to stop exercising or anything yet have not worked for a while as I was in between contracts when lock-down happened.

The reason I got it was taking Dad to hospital following a heart attack and then getting his medications.  Another was after his first vaccine shot yet not the second.

I suspect with the second they replaced the synthetic holder (aka spike protein) with animal cells due to the blood clotting risk in some people. 

i see truckers in Queensland Australia are protesting against mandatory vaccines. 

You think about writing a letter to health agencies or universities? If they've missed something you probably ought to share it with more than us lot.

6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I had a debate with a guy on sky news youtube channel yesterday. 

I was originally fishing but the guy engaged in a polite and at least well enough articulated way, claiming that the covid vaccines weren't well researched required too many jabs and weren't 100% effective.

I told him the only approved Malaria vaccine requires 4 jabs and is almost fucking useless. This is nothing new and remember, if you ever feel like science is asking you for a bit of faith, remember the alternative is dying of polio or an infection. 

He claimed this was a false alternative, as he has the option of picking some heath care but not others

I asked on what basis does he or anyone cherry pick science, and pointed out the utter ideocracy of believing in science and medicine 90% of the time, but deciding arbitrarily, with no actual qualifications in the field that "nah this time it's wrong so I'll not partake" Pointing out that if you don't believe in modern vaccines, or global warming, then why do you believe in antibiotics or that there's 8 planets in the solar system? 

He replied "Yeah I lost interest after global warming. Sorry." xD He was so close to enlightenment 

So close, yet all you did was reinforce his ideals and make him smug about it. I just don't get these dumb cunts.

1. Get vaccine
2. Lockdowns end
3. Borders open up
4. ????
5. Profit

There is a pretty simply path to this ending, every other fucking OECD country has done it, even the Americans that think vaccines cause Autism and baby Jesus answers their prayers did this. Where do these dumb cunts get these ideas? Who is responsible for it? They get all mad about an actual thing that will saves lives but do nothing when worker's rights are chipped away, penalty rates end, and funding is cut for  fire departments in high risk bush fire areas. It blows my mind they are getting all worked up about something that is designed to help them but bend over backwards when the government actually wants to fuck them.

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

if you don't believe in modern vaccines, or global warming, then why do you believe in antibiotics or that there's 8 planets in the solar system? 

Nine not eight. Pluto is a planet on that I don't give a fuck what science says. 

12 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

You think about writing a letter to health agencies or universities? If they've missed something you probably ought to share it with more than us lot.

Mmm, written to MPs before and got nowhere, went to the police once and got stalked afterwards. Fortunately I could stay out of the way. Not pleasant.

When I was working about ten years ago I used to read the Times, they said the biggest threat to democracy was political lobbying by business interests.

On looking at some news items online saw their was a high court case about private funding of the MRHA that was not resolved though the risk was acknowledged.

@Devil-Dick Willie they say that intelligent people know how much they dont know and non intelligent people don't. 

I agree. I mean I dont know a lot about climate change  but I know it's almost unanimously agreed to be man made by scientists and I know the limits of my knowledge. Even without much knowledge it's a good reason to believe it.

Look at climate change deniers and anti vaxers. They dont know anything about science but yet as soon as they get something they dont understand they assume they are right instead of asking an expert. They think they are more intelligent than they are.

• Subscriber

We just had an organized "protest" outside our major hospital in downtown vancouver yesterday for antivax/anti mask shit. About 2000 showed up and blocked ambulances for several hours, took up parking and harassed anyone coming or going. Fucking people make me sick, the hospital has 0 say on anything you are protesting, literally people could have died from these idiots. Shocker it turns out two of the main spearheaders of this where the 2 founders of "Canadian Frontline Nurses" who both attended the storming of the capital in the US on Jan 6 and members who had their nursing liscenses revoked due to numerous unethical practices and promoting false vaccine narratives. 

37 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

We just had an organized "protest" outside our major hospital in downtown vancouver yesterday for antivax/anti mask shit. About 2000 showed up and blocked ambulances for several hours, took up parking and harassed anyone coming or going. Fucking people make me sick, the hospital has 0 say on anything you are protesting, literally people could have died from these idiots. Shocker it turns out two of the main spearheaders of this where the 2 founders of "Canadian Frontline Nurses" who both attended the storming of the capital in the US on Jan 6 and members who had their nursing liscenses revoked due to numerous unethical practices and promoting false vaccine narratives. 

Something similar happened here. But at a hospital that's meant for treating kids sick with cancer and other terminal illnesses - so it was a mob of nutters harassing sick kids and their parents.

I don't believe in hell, but people like that make me want to believe in it - because that's what people like that deserve.

On 02/09/2021 at 17:52, JoshBRFC said:

Up all night again shaking and pissed wet through. Came to work though because I’m hardcore. This is worse than any flu or cold I’ve ever had. 

From the vaccine? Or do you actually have COVID?

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Harry said:

From the vaccine? Or do you actually have COVID?

Does that even need a serious answer when I said i went to work?  I might be a cunt but I’m not an idiot :o

7 minutes ago, The Premier Steve's said:

No, he was watching Blackburn Rovers.

Shut it Ed Sheeran :x

Finally back to normal anyway first time since Tuesday. I can eat again. Yay.

• Subscriber
On 02/09/2021 at 08:52, JoshBRFC said:

Up all night again shaking and pissed wet through. Came to work though because I’m hardcore. This is worse than any flu or cold I’ve ever had. 

No offence buddy but if you were that bad you should not have gone to work or if your employer noticed you like that they should have sent you home?

Archived