talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Vaccine Debate

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

No offence buddy but if you were that bad you should not have gone to work or if your employer noticed you like that they should have sent you home?

I agree.

I've called 101 and reported him and his employer. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/08/2021 at 11:04, Happy Blue said:

Everything i said is true, the long term effects of the vaccine are un-known, it was rushed out and no long term studies have been done on  it ..the death rate of covid is very, very low. they boosted the figures by adding people dying of cancer etc and putting covid as the cause of death, my mother died of pneumonia and they put covid as cause of death and she never even had it  ..then the vaccine doesn't even stop you getting covid

They are going to play the vaccine deaths and health issues it causes down, they want you all to get it like the normal flu shot every year, even Elon Musk, one of the smartest men on the planet is telling people not to get it. for 99% of people it's just a flu

Realise this is an old post but could you post information on other vaccines, how long they were researched for, how long they held it back to test for long-term side effects and compare that to the current vaccine for Covid-19, which has been built off of the back of over 50 years worth of research into coronavirus’ in general.

Because if you’re going to question the vaccine that’s fine, but back it up with science. Because so far a quick google search suggests most side effects for vaccines happen within the first few weeks/months and are unlikely to carry on long term.

On 02/09/2021 at 08:52, JoshBRFC said:

Up all night again shaking and pissed wet through. Came to work though because I’m hardcore. This is worse than any flu or cold I’ve ever had. 

Should probably stay at home anyway (realise this post is a day old) as tests aren’t always accurate.

But if Covid has taught me one thing, it’s that you should give yourself a break when you feel ill and more importantly, your bosses should have sent you home than kept you on site. I remember the culture of having to go into work to prove you were sick, or only staying home if you were on deaths door.

Where I work now are quite good with that sort of stuff, though I work in student accommodation so have been travelling on the tube and working around hundred of students all throughout this pandemic, so they’re a bit more understanding in general. Though I have worked in places before where you feel guilty about letting your team down during busy periods and the moment you hint towards coming in your managers encourage it straight away.

12 minutes ago, Danny said:

Realise this is an old post but could you post information on other vaccines, how long they were researched for, how long they held it back to test for long-term side effects and compare that to the current vaccine for Covid-19, which has been built off of the back of over 50 years worth of research into coronavirus’ in general.

Because if you’re going to question the vaccine that’s fine, but back it up with science. Because so far a quick google search suggests most side effects for vaccines happen within the first few weeks/months and are unlikely to carry on long term.

The MMR jab severely disabled my eldest son, they paid us compensation but that doesn't make up for his life being destroyed.  ..you have an immune system for a reason, injections by pass all the bodies defenses and they have a lot of crap in them as well as the live virus, with covid having such a low fatality rate it's better to not risk it, get healthy, cut the junk food out and 99% of people will be fine  ..plus the jab doesn't stop you getting covid anyway

@Happy Blue I'm sorry about your son. But your not a scientist you dont know what your talking about. Your opinion doesn't matter it doesn't count. The effectiveness of vaccines has been proven. It's not even a debate.  If you were to debate an expert you would come out looking like a fool 

6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Happy Blue I'm sorry about your son. But your not a scientist you dont know what your talking about. Your opinion doesn't matter it doesn't count. The effectiveness of vaccines has been proven. It's not even a debate.  If you were to debate an expert you would come out looking like a fool 

If you believe this then there is no help for you, you are a sheep

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

If you believe this then there is no help for you, you are a sheep

I've looked at the arguments anti vaxers make they all get torn apart by scientists. Anti vaxers arent free thinkers. Everyone trusts science 99% of the time as our world relies on it. Saying you are a free thinker because you question something and wont except it under any circumstances its skepticism its denial. You've said loads of things that even someone with modest knowledge could defeat. You haven't made any good arguments against vaccines or climate change. A scientist would make you look stupid 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I've looked at the arguments anti vaxers make they all get torn apart by scientists. Anti vaxers arent free thinkers. Everyone trusts science 99% of the time as our world relies on it. Saying you are a free thinker because you question something and wont except it under any circumstances its skepticism its denial. You've said loads of things that even someone with modest knowledge could defeat. You haven't made any good arguments against vaccines or climate change. A scientist would make you look stupid 

You believe everything you are told, vaccine damage is very real, if you are not prepared to listen to real evidence then i'm wasting my time trying to educate you, you will always be part of the herd 

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You believe everything you are told, vaccine damage is very real, if you are not prepared to listen to real evidence then i'm wasting my time trying to educate you, you will always be part of the herd 

Vaccine damage happens no one says it doesn't. But it's rare. Vaccines have saved millions of lives. That is what all the evidence days. That is what thousands of scientists and doctors  agree on. 

I'm not being funny but what's your job? Have you got university education have you got a phd? If not why should anyone take you seriously? 

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Vaccine damage happens no one says it doesn't. But it's rare. Vaccines have saved millions of lives. That is what all the evidence days. That is what thousands of scientists and doctors  agree on. 

I'm not being funny but what's your job? Have you got university education have you got a phd? If not why should anyone take you seriously? 

Have a nice day

I had a problem with holiday vaccs in the 90s and so did a woman at work, she got a kidney infection and needed medication. At that time I played five-a-side and used the gym about 5 exercise sessions weekly. My body changed like I had a form of chronic fatigue. I cleared it 7 years later using an electronic device that speeds up the action of white blood calls as seen through an electron microscope. 

I later found out one strain used infected animal cells to hold the vaccine. The US govt warned the company. This was decades ago.

Vaccines should be a matter of choice.

Also people that chose not to have vaccines are a broad church.

I heard the David Icke mob saying the virus didn't exist yet for me it certainly does and there are remedies out there that work quickly.

I also know now why people reacted to the first vaccine and not the second.

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Your opinion doesn't matter it doesn't count.

Given his (very personal) circumstances which he politely explained, I'd disagree with this.

I also disagree with @Happy Blue on some things factually regarding vaccines but saying his opinion 'doesn't matter or count' after he said a previous jab severely disabled his son is a bit harsh in my opinion.  

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Given his (very personal) circumstances which he politely explained, I'd disagree with this.

I also disagree with @Happy Blue on some things factually regarding vaccines but saying his opinion 'doesn't matter or count' after he said a previous jab severely disabled his son is a bit harsh in my opinion.  

It was and I'd agree and @Happy Blue I am sorry for that. 

However my point is that we cannot pretend that people who have little knowledge of science, no degrees are qualified to debate weather vaccines are safe and whether they should be used.

10 minutes ago, Waylander said:

I had a problem with holiday vaccs in the 90s and so did a woman at work, she got a kidney infection and needed medication. At that time I played five-a-side and used the gym about 5 exercise sessions weekly. My body changed like I had a form of chronic fatigue. I cleared it 7 years later using an electronic device that speeds up the action of white blood calls as seen through an electron microscope. 

I later found out one strain used infected animal cells to hold the vaccine. The US govt warned the company. This was decades ago.

Vaccines should be a matter of choice.

Also people that chose not to have vaccines are a broad church.

I heard the David Icke mob saying the virus didn't exist yet for me it certainly does and there are remedies out there that work quickly.

I also know now why people reacted to the first vaccine and not the second.

I'm a bit confused are you pro or anti vaccine. You seem very knowledgable do you work in science? 

57 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

The MMR jab severely disabled my eldest son, they paid us compensation but that doesn't make up for his life being destroyed.  ..you have an immune system for a reason, injections by pass all the bodies defenses and they have a lot of crap in them as well as the live virus, with covid having such a low fatality rate it's better to not risk it, get healthy, cut the junk food out and 99% of people will be fine  ..plus the jab doesn't stop you getting covid anyway

I’m sorry to hear that about your son mate. I don’t wanna turn this into an overly personal thing as I don’t think ostracising people who are against the vaccine will do anything other than create a bigger divide.

I do disagree with the rest of your post though, but can completely understand why you’d have concerns with the side effects of vaccines if you’ve already gone through a bad experience with another.

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

I’m sorry to hear that about your son mate. I don’t wanna turn this into an overly personal thing as I don’t think ostracising people who are against the vaccine will do anything other than create a bigger divide.

I do disagree with the rest of your post though, but can completely understand why you’d have concerns with the side effects of vaccines if you’ve already gone through a bad experience with another.

It's something i have to live with for the rest of my life knowing i took him for the shot that left him mentally and physically disabled

@Happy Blue I'd like to say that I didn't read your post clearly. I didnt realise your son was seriously affected  I thought he was a bit Ill for a bit. Had I read it properly I would had not said some of the things I did. I am very sorry for that 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Danny said:

Should probably stay at home anyway (realise this post is a day old) as tests aren’t always accurate.

It was a reaction to my 2nd vaccine. I wouldn’t go to work with the real thing ffs. Come on carky boy.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

It was a reaction to my 2nd vaccine.

which is totally normal as they so warn. There are side-effects/symptoms to any kind of medication. Even pain-killers.

My second jab did actually make me a bit Ill. Its hard to gage how ill because part of it was aching bones but my bed is causing me a few problems and I hadn't eaten properly but it definitely made me a bit ill 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Pleasure mate. I always like to help. 

Cunt xD

I actually don’t get your point though? Unless you genuinely thought I wasn’t aware of side effects to medicine. Which would be rather worrying. :o

Archived