talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Friday 9th June - Brazil 0-1 Argentina

football forum

Sampaoli's first game in charge. Will Argentina play 3 at the back? Will they find a resurgence or will Brazil yet again show their dominance? Find out next time on the next episode of DragonBall Z

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to seeing how things go in Sampaoli's first match. I see he's already switched to his three at the back, haha. Hoping to see a good game and hopefully Argentina get the victory! 

EDIT: The changes and improvement were visible today. Of course they still have work to do and they did look rather shaky with the three at the back, but there's a lot of time to do that, this was only the first match. Great signs and good win! 

• The title was changed to Friday 9th June - Brazil 0-1 Argentina
On 6/6/2017 at 11:38 PM, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Like i said previously, Brazil is way ahead of the rest of the average conmebol.(uruguay losing to ireland is a prime example) brazil to win 3-1, Messi is still rattle from the disappointing year he had. (Ballon d'Or chiefs France Football snub Lionel Messi from Champions League team of season) xD 

qi09oo.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(I'm not laughing at Brazil let it be known)

Football like politics, should only be accessible to those who understand the damned thing.

Anyway...  Great result for Argentina!  Amazing!  This changes everything...

It's almost a "Maracanazo"

Archived