talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I'd like to see them in the same side. 

It would be brilliant entertainment wouldn't it.

Imagine the wages involved for PSG, I know they'd be losing Mbappe but I'd imagine Ronaldo would insist on the same deal as Messi.

• Subscriber

Would love to see it. But why would Mbappe want to go to Madrid now considering all the shite they’re going through in the league? And from Madrid’s point of view… yeah he would walk into any team in the world but right now I don’t think they’re desperate for him. Benzena is finally being given the credit he deserves and is relishing being the main man. 

Can’t see this happening this year anyway. 

As much as we'd all love to see it how bad for football would this window possibly be.

Big clubs losing their top players for nothing left right and centre.

Inter clearing their best player after winning the title.

PSG taking football and turning it into their very own version of the Football manager.

• Administrator

Yeah fuck it why not. 

Don't mind seeing those two icons play together but also fancy PSG not to win fuck all cos it'll be hilariously embarrassing for them.

• Subscriber

I don't get Mbappe wanting out. Playing for his hometown city club, alongside Neymar & Messi, what a chance to win the Champions League - he's still only 22 for fuck sake. Plenty of time for Real Madrid.

16 hours ago, Dan said:

I don't get Mbappe wanting out. Playing for his hometown city club, alongside Neymar & Messi, what a chance to win the Champions League - he's still only 22 for fuck sake. Plenty of time for Real Madrid.

No one gives a shit about PSG, especially Parisiens.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

No one gives a shit about PSG, especially Parisiens.

I dunno if that's true. I've got family on my mum's side that live in Paris and my cousin and his family have been PSG supporters, even through the periods where they were really just mediocre. And they've got sort of mixed feelings on the new ownership - but because PSG weren't really a very old club and don't really have much of a soul to begin with by being formed fairly recently (in terms of European football) by a TV channel... I think it's been easier for many PSG fans to embrace the plasticity of their club.

17 hours ago, Dan said:

PSG won’t allow him to sign anything other than a 5 year contract extension, they maybe even push for 6. I don’t get this obsession with Real Madrid myself (especially in their current state) but unless Mbappe is wanting to give his real prime years away to a club that will never sell him, then he best not sign that extension. 

41 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Let's say PSG sells Mbappé to Madrid. 

If then they use that money to buy Camavinga, Ronaldo and Theo Hernández, in my opinion they would actually improve a lot, even considering the loss of Mbappé. 

They could do that right now without selling Mbrappe

• The title was changed to Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

Archived