talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

According to reports I have been reading Juventus have said they are yet to receive an offer from City... 

Yeah, we pissing about trying to get him for free instead of just paying the 30mill :coffee: ..typical City :4_joy: 

• Administrator

Imagine if he takes a flight to Manchester, takes his entourage to wherever he meets agents and club officials, and just leaves that place donning a Man Utd kit to sign for them, trolling all the Man City fans in the protest. 

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Imagine if he takes a flight to Manchester, takes his entourage to wherever he meets agents and club officials, and just leaves that place donning a Man Utd kit to sign for them, trolling all the Man City fans in the protest. 

We not willing to pay the fee, don't know how Ronaldo's ego will take that :4_joy:  ..City are shit at transfers, i hate the cunt but he's what we need to win everything, doubt he will win much if he goes to united, they dont even have a decent midfield

City have confirmed we wont be signing him, not willing to pay the fee :4_joy: ..I swear to God, if we over compensate for our wealth by refusing to buy Ronaldo for £25m in the summer when we absolutely need a striker, I'm gonna... well, not actually do anything. Just keep supporting the club, really. But I'll tell you this, Khaldoon, I'll be miffed. I'll be really quite cross. Nettled, even. I'll be testy. Mithered, if you will.

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

City have confirmed we wont be signing him, not willing to pay the fee :4_joy: ..I swear to God, if we over compensate for our wealth by refusing to buy Ronaldo for £25m in the summer when we absolutely need a striker, I'm gonna... well, not actually do anything. Just keep supporting the club, really. But I'll tell you this, Khaldoon, I'll be miffed. I'll be really quite cross. Nettled, even. I'll be testy. Mithered, if you will.

Vlahovic is worth the risk. 

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Id buy him in a heart beat, i like the look of him but our board are being knob heads this summer :4_joy:

Aye, you may have bought Grealish, but you lot are standing still. If not going backwards considering you have no direct players anymore that will run behind the lines.

Sane really elevated you to extreme heights. 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Which ever way he goes watching the melt down on redcafe has been entertaining :4_joy:  ..he's agreed terms with us though so stand by your beds :ph34r: ..for some reason we don't want to pay the 30million :what: crazy if true

You tell yourself they didn't wanna pay a fee, the board at City aren't that stupid. Signing Ronaldo will generate that money back three times over.

I've just read he spoke last night with Sir Alex and once he knew we were interested he wanted to come back.

He could be a game changer for us this season and I think it will allow us to release Cavani from his contract as he's homesick from what I've also read.

Anyway giving this a toast her in Greece 🇬🇷 Viva Ronaldo

20210827_173009.jpg

1 minute ago, Devil said:

You tell yourself they didn't wanna pay a fee, the board at City aren't that stupid. Signing Ronaldo will generate that money back three times over.

I've just read he spoke last night with Sir Alex and once he knew we were interested he wanted to come back.

He could be a game changer for us this season and I think it will allow us to release Cavani from his contract as he's homesick from what I've also read.

Anyway giving this a toast her in Greece 🇬🇷 Viva Ronaldo

He actively beg us to sign we, we refused the fee so you ended up with him ..have a nice holiday ;) 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

To be fair mugs have been made out of many within both sets of fans, no matter what happens.

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

Never, ever saw him going to City anyway, just felt like it was Mendes playing games. United get him, City and Chelsea go for Haaland and where does that leave Kane? Whoever doesn’t get Haaland?

Mendes wont play games with City, he has 4 players here and we are on good terms with him, why risk that

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He actively beg us to sign we, we refused the fee so you ended up with him ..have a nice holiday ;) 

You keep telling yourself that 😂

Just happy he's not going to your lot.

If it all pans out over the next few days, that will be Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, Lukaku, Grealish, Sancho and Varane having moved in this window.

Possibly the greatest window ever.

The only way to top it would be for City to go all in on Haaland.

34 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Because he fucking loves money and can get that from touting him around like this. The four City players? City get the camel? He’ll move them on and bring in more money to his bank account. 

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Devil said:

You keep telling yourself that 😂

Just happy he's not going to your lot.

Yeah but if City go on to win the league it's all irrelevant though. When your transfer strategy is to simply one up your local rivals, it's quite myopic. Personally I see bringing Ronaldo back limiting the development of players like Greenwood and Sancho if he's taking their spot. He's obviously a class player, but he is 36 and winding down to the end of his career and should be bringing the next generation forward not taking their spot. 

• The title was changed to Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

Archived