• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Waylander said:

Very surprised on Ronaldo.

To me he is a shadow of his former self and cannot run over 45 mins let alone 90.

Think this will backfire and benefit the rest of the big clubs.

I agree he was pure shit in Euros 

2 minutes ago, montybhopa said:

I agree he was pure shit in Euros 

Yep and I thought he must retire from international football after that yet no and think selfishly he is going for records most likely now achieved via the penalty spot!

1 hour ago, montybhopa said:

The fact of the matter is that Ronaldo wanted to join City but City did not want him so he chose United as a back up. Not something to be proud of

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Bore off.

1 hour ago, Waylander said:

Very surprised on Ronaldo.

To me he is a shadow of his former self and cannot run over 45 mins let alone 90.

Think this will backfire and benefit the rest of the big clubs.

Or he'll end up the difference between beating Southampton and drawing with them. Which if no one has a worldy season could potentially lead to the title.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nope. If the protests get us a Varane, a Sancho and a Ronaldo, keep fucking going.

Just bite ffs. Stop hiding it. 
Love you x 

Just got in and had so many easy unplanned bites tonight, but you never change, you cunt.

In all seriousness, as I said on FB. A certain set of United fans were ready to finally admit he’s great but not the goat. And Mendes used City all along. I know you hate agents as much me, but he’s a cunt. I’m glad Ronaldo is back in England and he suits you much more than City. And the emotional cunt in me is happy for United fans and him how he’s going to end his career with you. Genuinely happy for my close mates who are United fans, and even cunts like you, you must be buzzing. 

x

7 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Not brutal either. Every three in four jokes involving German members is about sense of humour, two of them mine

I guess you would know brutal, Kane Williamson has raked Pakistan  over the coals quite a lot

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

I guess this means the United fans will put the Yellow and Green scarves away and save the protests for a rainy day now.

Nope, never had a yellow and green scarf or whatever but I still would not trust the Glazers as far as I could throw them.

4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ronaldo is old, not what he used to be, and will cost an arm and a leg. But he's an absolute pro who does his best week in and week out. More footballers should be that way. 

He gets a lot of stick for his strict diet etc but waking up every day feeling motivated committed as he is a test case. 

I haven't woke up motivated since 2018

Archived