talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what, if Ole has been accused of not really have a gameplan/style of play, then this signing fits into that perfectly. Signing Ronaldo doesn't disrupt how United play and it gives them a natural focal point to work towards.

Not entirely sure how Ronaldo would have fit in at City tbh.

I actually thought Ronaldo might end up at utd. Wish I had said it now because no one will believe me.

I don't think it would have happened had city not been interested.

Probably ole needs to win something now. I dont actually think he has done a bad job so far. He has improved them every season. It took klopp a few seasons to win something.  I know some man u fans arent happy but it would be hard to get a top manager at the moment.  Klopp and pep wont happen. Simeone maybe but the football is terrible. Poccentino is at PSG. Alergri is at Juventus again. Conte maybe but he would throw his toys out the pram after two seasons .

7 hours ago, Danny said:

Tell you what, if Ole has been accused of not really have a gameplan/style of play, then this signing fits into that perfectly. Signing Ronaldo doesn't disrupt how United play and it gives them a natural focal point to work towards.

Not entirely sure how Ronaldo would have fit in at City tbh.

Was Ronaldo his signing or a board signing?

I think Ronaldo would have fitted in better at City, just too much forward competition at Utd.

i can't recall a decent step over move at the Euros, he has certainly gone downhill despite staying off the Pepsi or Coke. 

3 minutes ago, Waylander said:

I think Ronaldo would have fitted in better at City, just too much forward competition at Utd.

i can't recall a decent step over move at the Euros, he has certainly gone downhill despite staying off the Pepsi or Coke. 

Rather have Ronaldo than a striker that couldn't control a ball covered in superglue.

Ronaldo starts in every Premier league side even though he's 36. 

Don't be surprised if he finishes top goalscorer as well.

36 minutes ago, Waylander said:

There’s no competition at United for Ronaldo lol. Tbh it should be Cavani and then Sancho/Greenwood/Rashford off of him. But likely Cavani will need to rotate anyway

48 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I won't be surprised at all. Ronaldo will take over penalty duties and Utd always get around 20 penalties a season. 

🤣 poor Bruno, that's at least 15 goals off his 25 goals this season.

Actually that's an interesting one, how do you take Bruno of penalties, he's one of the best I've ever seen at them.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

🤣 poor Bruno, that's at least 15 goals off his 25 goals this season.

Actually that's an interesting one, how do you take Bruno of penalties, he's one of the best I've ever seen at them.

I think an easy way to get Bruno off penalties is being named Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. So Ronaldo does have that going for him in that regard.

I dunno how people are doubting this might not pay off for United. Even an old Ronaldo just needs chances to score and he will score - look what he did with Juve and their dysfunctional midfield. If he stays healthy, and I think he will because he’s taken care of himself his whole career, and United create chances for him… he’s going to be a success.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think an easy way to get Bruno off penalties is being named Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. So Ronaldo does have that going for him in that regard.

I dunno how people are doubting this might not pay off for United. Even an old Ronaldo just needs chances to score and he will score - look what he did with Juve and their dysfunctional midfield. If he stays healthy, and I think he will because he’s taken care of himself his whole career, and United create chances for him… he’s going to be a success.

I think the biggest plus for United is what the other players will get from his arrival. 

A born winner in every way and a man that will demand everyone around him increase their performance levels.

On 27/08/2021 at 13:48, The Palace Fan said:

Yes, if you're 12 years old and you think the entire cost of buying a player is the transfer fee.

Trio will cost United £62.4 annually. 

Ronaldo on half a mill a week. That's almost 1/3 of what Sanchez was making at United. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

It'll be a season wankfest for this guy but what's the odds that every single Man Utd game will be televised now? i.e they won't have another Saturday 3pm game any more after October (TV games already announced for that month). 

On 12/09/2021 at 08:45, Stan said:

It'll be a season wankfest for this guy but what's the odds that every single Man Utd game will be televised now? i.e they won't have another Saturday 3pm game any more after October (TV games already announced for that month). 

To be fair it's very rare when are games aren't  televised anyway.

• Subscriber

Very far from United or Ronaldo's biggest fan, but his return was a bit special. People i know went on, watching the game made me happy for them and my United supporting mates. He will lift so many players and they will learn and benefit so much from him just being there.

Archived