talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Move to Man Utd

10 hours ago, montybhopa said:

The fact of the matter is that Ronaldo wanted to join City but City did not want him so he chose United as a back up. Not something to be proud of

Honestly, do some people believe every bit of rubbish in the media.

What about looking at it from this narrative, Ronaldo thought City were his only option, United found out he was available waved in his direction and he decided returning to Old Trafford was the option he'd prefer.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I hope his plane crashes on old trafford :ph34r:

That's a badly thought out joke mate, I will give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you wrote that without thinking about the Munich Air disaster when writing it.

I dont think plane crash references and United go together humour wise.

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

That's a badly thought out joke mate, I will give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you wrote that without thinking about the Munich Air disaster when writing it.

I dont think plane crash references and United go together humour wise.

I don't get the sensitivity tbh, people die everyday, some in plane crashes :what: ..guess it's this PC snowflake generation, bring back national service :coffee:

31 minutes ago, Devil said:

Honestly, do some people believe every bit of rubbish in the media.

What about looking at it from this narrative, Ronaldo thought City were his only option, United found out he was available waved in his direction and he decided returning to Old Trafford was the option he'd prefer.

It might be a bitter pill to swallow but he went to United because we refused to pay the fee, if we had... i guess we will never know what he'd of done but he agreed personal terms with us and he approached us first, guess Fergie talked him out of it 

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I don't get the sensitivity tbh, people die everyday, some in plane crashes :what: ..guess it's this PC snowflake generation, bring back national service :coffee:

Even by your standards this is fucking stupid. 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

You really do have the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Holy shit. 

• Subscriber

Cristiano Ronaldo: How Man Utd pulled off shock transfer

VIDEO  download (1).png  for @Happy Blue xxxx :x

download.png

By the time Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sat down for what can sometimes be a chaotic media Zoom call at 13:15 BST on Friday afternoon, the Manchester United manager already knew Cristiano Ronaldo would be returning to Old Trafford.

Despite widespread speculation Ronaldo was set to join Manchester City, United officials were reasonably confident on Thursday night that momentum around the five-time Ballon D' Or winner returning to the Premier League was shifting away from Etihad Stadium and four miles across Manchester to Old Trafford.

The final push came the following morning when former United manager Sir Alex Ferguson got involved.

FULL REPORT

10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

It might be a bitter pill to swallow but he went to United because we refused to pay the fee, if we had... i guess we will never know what he'd of done but he agreed personal terms with us and he approached us first, guess Fergie talked him out of it 

And what proof other than a few news articles have got of this?

None as usual, suppose its the guy who sent you the players wages again. 🙄

Quick find an article you can copy and paste on here as evidence.

Truth is you've been mugged off by Spurs this summer and firmly put in your place in the last 24 hours by United. 

Pep said it himself, Ronaldo chooses where he plays. So basically he chose United over City, if Ronaldo had chose City you'd have him. 

Instead you pulled out so you didn't face the rejection.

Ronaldo only wants to play for the biggest club from each country pal, your not even in the top four clubs in this country mate.

17 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Amazes me how people still engage with Happy Blue, common knowledge he's the first person you stick on ignore.

His every post can't be a wind up, there has to be a part of what he posts that is genuinely his opinion.

16 hours ago, Devil said:

His every post can't be a wind up, there has to be a part of what he posts that is genuinely his opinion.

@Tommyhas a brush up his candy ass, maybe it's a German thing? :what: @Whiskeywho the fucks that?? no idea so he can jog on :4_joy: @Stanis normally a cool kat, he's been married a few weeks now so must be stressed, i can forgive him  ..and now for you treacle, i don't actually mind you but you take life to seriously and my real personality is like deadpool's without the ninja skills and red leotard, well i do have a black one but that's for jumping off the wardrobe :ph34r: ..anyway i apologies for being salty these last few days at our boards incompetence to buy a striker and not paying the fee for Ronaldo had me enraged :4_joy: i don't want to be a dick and spoil the Ronaldo come home experience for you so you believe what you like flower ;) it would be like telling you Santa is not real, Oops!! ignore that, my delete button is broken :52_fearful: ..anyway, what was i saying? :35_thinking:..oh yes, i'm going for nice long soak in a bubble bath, hopefully everyone can forgive me for saying i hope Ronaldo's plane crashes into a packed stretford end and burns all the stadium down, i didn't mean it 

Luv HB ❤️

11955_1920x1080.jpg

Archived