talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2021 German SuperCup Final: Borussia Dortmund 1-3 Bayern Munich

football forum

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

They are known as being a bit arrogant. But not these players mentioned though. Plus they are naturally disliked because they win everything. I'd still prefer them winning the Bundesliga than Red Bullshit. 

Yeah but it's not unearned. The players mentioned do a lot of charity work and IIRC Goretzka and Kimmich were doing a lot for the pandemic, at least their names are attached.

11 minutes ago, Rick said:

Fuck you two as well. 

Bizarre post.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

@Rick would have loved Bayern of the 90s 😂 If you find Kimmich, Goretzka, Neuer, Müller arrogant, I can't imagine how you would have felt watching the likes of Effenberg, Matthäus, Basler every week xD 

The last Bayern players I found easy to hate were probably Vidal and Ribéry. 

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Rick would have loved Bayern of the 90s 😂 If you find Kimmich, Goretzka, Neuer, Müller arrogant, I can't imagine how you would have felt watching the likes of Effenberg, Matthäus, Basler every week xD 

The last Bayern players I found easy to hate were probably Vidal and Ribéry. 

Bloody Germans xD

Pes Miti del Calcio - View topic - Andreas MÖLLER 1992-1997

• The title was changed to 2021 German SuperCup Final: Bayern Munich wins 3-1
6 hours ago, Tommy said:

You ok? 

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Bizarre post.

It was just a joke boys. 

I’ve just got an ingrained dislike for Bayern, just like I have for Utd & Everton. Not as much as those two, obviously, but I still can’t stand them. 

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

They were and still are known by this name - in Germany, at least.

I agree with @Spike though never seen them as a polarising club like people do with other big clubs. Maybe because it's a German club so naturally emotions are meh :coffee:

• The title was changed to 2021 German SuperCup Final: Borussia Dortmund 1-3 Bayern Munich

I struggle to dislike Bayern, German football is so one sided it’s difficult as an outsider to hate a club just cos they’re big.

Personally I get more annoyed by Dortmund’s inability to compete, either shit or get off the pot but don’t get us all excited when you’ve got the likes of Jadon Sancho and Haaland on the books xD

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Danny said:

I struggle to dislike Bayern, German football is so one sided it’s difficult as an outsider to hate a club just cos they’re big.

Personally I get more annoyed by Dortmund’s inability to compete, either shit or get off the pot but don’t get us all excited when you’ve got the likes of Jadon Sancho and Haaland on the books xD

So you don't want a team to at least try and compete :what:?

They don't have Sancho any more :ph34r:.

Normal service resumes then. The only consolation is that we were playing with a shit back 4.  Passlack is not a right back and the sooner Watzke & Zorc figure that out the better.  A few scoring chances were squandered but in all the better team won.  I just hate the constant capitulation when it comes to playing Bayern.

15 minutes ago, Danny said:

No one is more annoyed by this than Dortmund fans.  The buy-low sell-high model keeps the club stable so while the best players may be on our books, it's when they're 18-21 and still developing, not when they're at their peak.  We had 3 teenagers on the pitch last night, for what it's worth.

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

So you don't want a team to at least try and compete :what:?

They don't have Sancho any more :ph34r:.

Of course I want them to compete, what I don’t want is for them to look like they’re gunna seriously challenge or win the title and then not. Again and again.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Danny said:

Of course I want them to compete, what I don’t want is for them to look like they’re gunna seriously challenge or win the title and then not. Again and again.

But they won't find out if they're not gonna win the title until they try and challenge for it...

21 minutes ago, Danny said:

You mean like Liverpool?  Two years ago aside, that's what they did for seemingly 30 years.  All leagues are rife with teams that want to win the title but for one reason or another can't.

18 minutes ago, Stan said:

But they won't find out if they're not gonna win the title until they try and challenge for it...

I was not being completely m serious when I said shit or get off the pot xD

13 minutes ago, Coma said:

You mean like Liverpool?  Two years ago aside, that's what they did for seemingly 30 years.  All leagues are rife with teams that want to win the title but for one reason or another can't.

Liverpool are less frustrating because Arsenal, Chelsea and City existed to challenge United. Obviously I’m being a bit facetious by blaming it all on Dortmund, part of it is there just aren’t many big clubs in Germany (whether they’re fed by oil money or not) and Bayern have free reign to do as they please, it is just frustrating to watch a side with so much talent to seemingly not have the ability to win the league.

Akanji is such a confusing player. Even when he looks more solid and consistent, and he's almost managing to seem reliable, he will just do something completely baffling out of nowhere. 

It's like all the raw components are there for a great centre back, but he just can't put them together. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived