• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2021 German SuperCup Final: Borussia Dortmund 1-3 Bayern Munich

football forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

btw @Tommy I found this bastard at the bottle-o the other week, I haven't drank it yet but it was the only altbier I could find

Pinkus Organic Munster Alt

Never heard of that one before. Apparently it's from a small family brewery in Münster. How on earth did you come across it? :D

pinkus-brauerei-muenster-102~_v-gseagale

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Never heard of that one before. Apparently it's from a small family brewery in Münster. How on earth did you come across it? :D

pinkus-brauerei-muenster-102~_v-gseagale

It was simply by all the other German Export beers and by German I mean Bavarian, because Germany = Bavaria. That's a gorgeous photo of that building.

Just now, Spike said:

It was simply by all the other German Export beers and by German I mean Bavarian, because Germany = Bavaria. That's a gorgeous photo of that building.

Funny how I never saw that beer in any of the stores around here. Yet you found it in a completely different part of the world. :D

I just can’t stand the sight of any Bayern Munich player. Bunch of truly horrible bastards. 

Dortmund properly squandered that opportunity. They should have equalised in that second half, instead their heads completely dropped after that third goal. 

Just now, Tommy said:

Funny how I never saw that beer in any of the stores around here. Yet you found it in a completely different part of the world. :D

Not even mentioning the giant 'USDA ORGANIC' label on the front. Good thing the Yanks are verifying German beers for organic quality.

1 minute ago, Rick said:

I just can’t stand the sight of any Bayern Munich player. Bunch of truly horrible bastards. 

Dortmund properly squandered that opportunity. They should have equalised in that second half, instead their heads completely dropped after that third goal. 

What? xD They are one of the most inoffensive clubs in the world.

12 minutes ago, Rick said:

Same thing against City last season. Capitulation. Not impressed with Dortmund and how easily they drop their focus. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Why? I've never had that impression.

The way they carry themselves on the pitch. Think they are royalty, but they come across as snides. Maybe it’s just me who thinks this, but I can’t stand them. 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Players like Kimmich, Muller, Neuer & Goretzka are cunts 

I grew up hating Bayern, naturally. But there's seriously nothing I ever had against these players. Neuer can be annoying with his Complain-Arm that he raises as soon as he conceeds a goal, but other than that? Not really. 

11 minutes ago, Rick said:

The way they carry themselves on the pitch. Think they are royalty, but they come across as snides. Maybe it’s just me who thinks this, but I can’t stand them. 

So many players are like that. I get that impression from your captain a lot of the time. Hardly means anything.

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I grew up hating Bayern, naturally. But there's seriously nothing I ever had against these players. Neuer can be annoying with his Complain-Arm that he raises as soon as he conceeds a goal, but other than that? Not really. 

Bayern are so neutral to me, bland as they come.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Bayern are so neutral to me, bland as they come.

They are known as being a bit arrogant. But not these players mentioned though. Plus they are naturally disliked because they win everything. I'd still prefer them winning the Bundesliga than Red Bullshit. 

• The title was changed to 2021 German SuperCup Final: Borussia Dortmund 1-3 Bayern Munich
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived