• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FSV Mainz Thread

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Rumors in England that Bo Svensson is on the list of preferred candidates to replace Potter at Brighton.  No approach has been made as yet.  I hope he stays at Mainz personally.  I'd like to see him establish Mainz as a top half Bundesliga side first and EPL clubs tend to chew up managers.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Coma said:

Rumors in England that Bo Svensson is on the list of preferred candidates to replace Potter at Brighton.  No approach has been made as yet.  I hope he stays at Mainz personally.  I'd like to see him establish Mainz as a top half Bundesliga side first and EPL clubs tend to chew up managers.

Surprised Union Berlin's manager isn't being looked at too. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Surprised Union Berlin's manager isn't being looked at too. 

Think that's for the same reason Christian Streich from Freiburg isn't looked into; Fischer is in a surrounding tailormade for him at Union , seems to know about it and has little to no  ambition to change that. Of course that's only my personal opinion.

35 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Think that's for the same reason Christian Streich from Freiburg isn't looked into; Fischer is in a surrounding tailormade for him at Union , seems to know about it and has little to no  ambition to change that. Of course that's only my personal opinion.

Added to that is that those jobs are largely stress-free as well, in as much as the club is like their family/home.  Not so much in England.

Archived