talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Robert Lewandowski Moves to Barcelona

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm confused. He played for us on loan in 2012/13 season. Mourinho returned to Chelsea for 2013/14 season. Are you confusing Werder with Wolfsburg, by any chance?

Yeah my mistake. I remember him doing his knee during one of our pre-season friendlies which sidelined him then inevitably went on loan to Bremen.

A shame too because we had DiMatteo at the time and I think he would of used him along side of a newly signed Hazard and Oscar with Mata. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
58 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I'll believe it when he actually signs the deal with them.  On a similar note, where are Barcelona getting all this money?  From "can't afford to sign players" to "signing everyone in sight".  Crooked as fuck.

19 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Don't need him.

Got Luuk de Jong :coffee:.

Luuk no goals De Jong.   newcastle has managed to have at one point both the De Jong brothers,  both were epic duds.    

Siem De Jong came with a reputation and like Klaarsen and Donnie flopped hard.    Luuk came on loan and got 0 goals in 19 games. 

43 minutes ago, Coma said:

I'll believe it when he actually signs the deal with them.  On a similar note, where are Barcelona getting all this money?  From "can't afford to sign players" to "signing everyone in sight".  Crooked as fuck.

They got quite a few players to agree to take lower pay - in some cases, like with Umtiti and Coutinho... pretty substantial amounts. I also think they finally approved of the new La Liga TV deal, so maybe they're counting some of that money coming in this year as part of what they're able to spend.

Having said that, I doubt they sign Lewandowski. But not gonna lie, I think it would be pretty interesting having a player like him at Barca under Xavi.

• Subscriber

It is a tricky thing with Lewy, Neuer and Müller all having 1 year left on their contracts. I have very little doubts about the former two if anything gives it probably is Lewy but I dont know, well see. Does he really have the appetite at going on 34 to try and move on himself? I suppose if he does it will be this off season. 

On 19/08/2021 at 08:11, ScoRoss said:

Back up plan for Man City, if Kane move doesn't happen?

Making way for Haaland at Bayern?

Does he really. Who's he told that to then. Think it's a load of bollocks myself.. 

Bayern not saying anything or direct quotes off the player himself 

19 hours ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Does he really. Who's he told that to then. Think it's a load of bollocks myself.. 

Bayern not saying anything or direct quotes off the player himself 

Oliver Kahn, nowadays Bayern Munich's president, has expressed himself regarding this reports. The literal translation of what he said is: " Apparently there's a race who spreads the next nonsense about Lewandoeski out there." He added Lewandowski would definitely have to see his contract to run out to leave Bayern.

20 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Oliver Kahn, nowadays Bayern Munich's president, has expressed himself regarding this reports. The literal translation of what he said is: " Apparently there's a race who spreads the next nonsense about Lewandoeski out there." He added Lewandowski would definitely have to see his contract to run out to leave Bayern.

I hope he finishes his career at Bayern 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Robert Lewandowski Moves to Barcelona

Archived