• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Robert Lewandowski Moves to Barcelona

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/07/2022 at 14:29, Cicero said:

🤣

Whilst I dont think theyll fold that quickly you cant blame any club for taking this stance at the minute. Barcelona are acting like a flash cockney down the pub who walked in to a load of money, lived the high life to the full and is now still living the same life but maxed out on credit cards. Laporte's passing the problem down to the next president with this Spotify quick cash and 20 year TV deal to massage his own ego. Real Madrid must not believe their luck.

Billion in debt, owe their own player £18m, yet magic £55m and £40m quid out their arse for Raphinha and Lewandowski. How?

They got the fucking cheat codes, either that or Laporta gives excellent deep throat.

Absolute detestable bastards.

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Billion in debt, owe their own player £18m, yet magic £55m and £40m quid out their arse for Raphinha and Lewandowski. How?

They got the fucking cheat codes, either that or Laporta gives excellent deep throat.

They also think they are getting Bernardo for 70million :4_joy: ..something not right here :35_thinking:

• Subscriber

Done deal, reported 45m with 5m in add ons. With Gnabry extended and the Mane transfer I wonder if we carry forward like that or still try to find another option up front. This likely will wrap up the De Ligt transfer and possibly Laimer still as well.

https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/1548294415868760066?s=20&t=x7KA5NLW1K4u1oXqBV4XvA

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Lucas said:

The sport is beyond corrupt.

17 hours ago, Lucas said:

They sold their TV rights for the next 20 years and some of their marketing rights and there is a big Spotify deal bringing in money this summer.  Something like £600m , so they have plenty of money to buy players and pay de Jong what he is owed.  The problem is the Spanish league FFP regarding wages.  Barcelona's wage bill is ridiculously high and needs to be seriously reduced in order for them to register the players they have bought.

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Spike said:

I still don’t get why Bayern fans are moody. Selling a 34 year old for 50mill that didn’t want to be there is a dream scenario.

The outcome is fine and given he wanted to leave it's the preferred result. How he got his move was not fine, the Barca model; make him squeal in the media and complete a whining tour for a week straight.

24 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

The outcome is fine and given he wanted to leave it's the preferred result. How he got his move was not fine, the Barca model; make him squeal in the media and complete a whining tour for a week straight.

You mean like how de Lift is complaining he wants to join Bayern?

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Spike said:

You mean like how de Lift is complaining he wants to join Bayern?

I don't know what De Ligt is doing I'm not paying close attention to that. You asked why Bayern fans where moody, I answered.

7 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I don't know what De Ligt is doing I'm not paying close attention to that. You asked why Bayern fans where moody, I answered.

Mad about what Bayern is constantly accused of doing to other clubs?

Come on mate. Bayern from minute one let it be known world wide via their correspondents and media outlets that De Ligt only prefers a move to Bayern, true or untrue, just so that they could get the De Ligt at a lower cost. 

No different to what Barca did with Lewa, Raphinha, and Kounde. 

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Come on mate. Bayern from minute one let it be known world wide via their correspondents and media outlets that De Ligt only prefers a move to Bayern, true or untrue, just so that they could get the De Ligt at a lower cost. 

No different to what Barca did with Lewa, Raphinha, and Kounde. 

What about Christensen? Would you have preferred him to stay at Chelsea?

• The title was changed to Robert Lewandowski Moves to Barcelona

Archived