talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Robert Lewandowski - Wants 'New Challenge'

football forum

Posted (edited)

Salihamidzic confirmed in a pre-match interview with Sky today that Lewandowski rejected a new contract offer and expressed his wish to leave.

Edited by nudge

2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I was just going to post this... I'm surprised that he confirmed it still.

Apparently Lewandowski also said in a post-match interview with a Polish TV that this was possibly his last match for Bayern. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

Apparently Lewandowski also said in a post-match interview with a Polish TV that this was possibly his last match for Bayern. 

It surely has to be now. There's no benefit to keeping him in Munich against his will for one more season. If we can get anywhere around the rumoured price of 40m then be done with it. We have plenty of time to plan for this.

I mean the day was always coming but it's still kinda sad.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

worst kept secret.   he will move onto the next top side that will pay over the top for aged players, PSG anyone

We'll see Kahn (Bayern's president) said today in an interview: " Lewandowski hat Vertrag bis 2023. Diesen wird er erfüllen! Basta!" This verbatim quote translates to: " Lewandowski has a contract to 2023. He will fulfill it! Full Stop!" in English.

• Upvote 1