The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea - Sunday 22nd August, 2021

football forum

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea - Sunday 22nd August, 2021
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Havertz and Alonso did well on the left hand side.

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

Wow just poor from Arsenal. As the underdogs I kind of hoped they would get something but it’s like men against boys this.

Arsenal are like a kid's team; they swarm to the ball and their marking is atrocious.

Tuchel's Chelsea are going to go down as one of the greats, they're just magnificent to watch. Obviously not a second team or anything like that, but an XI that you really want to do well just because of the magic they can conjour up.

Making Arsenal look like a League Two side.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Tuchel's Chelsea are going to go down as one of the greats, they're just magnificent to watch. Obviously not a second team or anything like that, but an XI that you really want to do well just because of the magic they can conjour up.

Making Arsenal look like a League Two side.

Too far Tony.  They’ve only won 0 league titles ffs 😂

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Is there a chance that Arteta falls depending on the final score today? 

I think there's a real chance they sack him. They're looking almost certain to hit the first international break without a point.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think there's a real chance they sack him. They're looking almost certain to hit the first international break without a point.

I said after the Brentford game they'd make it to the internationals with zero points, I haven't seen anything today that makes me change my mind. 

Take away the Arsenal badge and this could be Norwich or Palace.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

What’s Tierney doing for that second goal? xD

Absolutely no reason for him to join the CBs there. It's as if he forgot there might even be a RB coming up to join the attack and just lost all sense of awareness & reasonable defending. 

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Deserve to be behind but definitely should've had a pen. Need this game to finish, get by the Man City game, get our players back from injury and then our season can start...

The penalty that had Saka trip James?🤣 If that was a penalty then Prince Andrew isn’t a nonce

• The topic was unpinned

Archived