• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

We Are Football

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, nudge said:

I was tempted, but then read numerous reviews complaining about extremely poor and primitive match engine. So I think I'll pass.

Yea, same. Maybe if it's on offer for a tenner or so some day. xD

30 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I read up on this game and saw that you can send streakers onto the pitch to disrupt a game, take my fucking money.

Yup, Anstoß (A German football manager from the same creator) had the same gimmicks. 

Heard in this you can also tamper with your opponents' floodlights etc. :D

17 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Apparently yeah xD. I read an article about it and they said that it's not the best game, as it's just totally bonkers - apparently you can do all kinds of crazy stuff. 

That's actually interested me now. While I didn't mind Ultimate Soccer Manager, one of my favourite parts was being able to bet against your own team or offering bungs. 

Followed by a newspaper article saying that you were caught red handed and arrested. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

He was in 2022 and had Goretzka at Gladbach though. Literally unplayable. :ph34r:

I mean, if it's just for fun, then who cares xD 

Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League is literally my favourite football game of all time, and let's just say it's not exactly a very realistic one 😂

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League 

Whaaaat. Just googled that. It's VERY similar (I guess I just played it under a different name? Player models look a bit different too though) to a game I used to looooove as a kid. 

Got an NES with that game from my uncle back in the early 90s. :D

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Whaaaat. Just googled that. It's VERY similar (I guess I just played it under a different name? Player models look a bit different too though) to a game I used to looooove as a kid. 

Got an NES with that game from my uncle back in the early 90s. :D

Yeah it's the same game, it had different releases in different countries and consoles, but it's the same one :D I loved it, played it non-stop as a kid xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah it's the same game, it had different releases in different countries and consoles, but it's the same one :D I loved it, played it non-stop as a kid xD 

Same! Playing on ice was funny as fuck as the knocked out bodies just slid across the whole pitch. xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Same! Playing on ice was funny as fuck as the knocked out bodies just slid across the whole pitch. xD

Man, this brings back memories... I'm going to get my emulator set up and give it a go again xD 

That really brought back memories indeed. 

This was the first football game I've played (apart from some Manager Games on C64), on Sega Mega drive:

Loved that one too. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

arrow keys for movement, z and x for action buttons :D 

Hahaha, just played my first game. Amazing. How do you do those super shots again where everyone in the way fucking dies? Barely managed to score, even though all of my opponents field players were dead. xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hahaha, just played my first game. Amazing. How do you do those super shots again where everyone in the way fucking dies? Barely managed to score, even though all of my opponents field players were dead. xD

xD I won 6-0 with West Germany against Cameroon, but I only scored 1 goal xD

For supershots:

Z + X 
Left or right + Z + X 

But I haven't managed to get one yet xD 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD I won 6-0 with West Germany against Cameroon, but I only scored 1 goal xD

For supershots:

Z + X 
Left or right + Z + X 

But I haven't managed to get one yet xD 

Cheers, I'll try. :D

Yessss! It always makes me laugh when they try to pass to knocked out teammates. xD

Unbenannt.png

Archived