talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

We Are Football

football forum

On 26/08/2021 at 21:30, Bluebird Hewitt said:

How far down the divisions does this go? 

Erm, not very far from what I can tell. Standard game only goes from Bundesliga to 3. Liga. Not sure about England. There's already some workshop mods though that go way further down.

Anyway, I'm halfway through a season, and I honestly think this game is a piece of shit. Very shallow, random, and the "funny stuff" gets repetitive very quick. 

Also Raphaël Guerreiro just joined Burnley. So yeah. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Erm, not very far from what I can tell. Standard game only goes from Bundesliga to 3. Liga. Not sure about England. There's already some workshop mods though that go way further down.

Anyway, I'm halfway through a season, and I honestly think this game is a piece of shit. Very shallow, random, and the "funny stuff" gets repetitive very quick. 

Time to go back to Nintendo World Cup game 😌

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

Cheers for that. 

Just had a quick check on the website and could see screenshot for 'Birmingham vs. Bristol', so I should be able to at least manage Cardiff on it. :)

This game is so underwhelming. Like you can arrange a "first talk" with a player you want to sign, that is way too good for your team. He'll tell you that he doesn't want to join, and then you can sign him anyway. 

I need a good FM 2021 database update. :( 

20 hours ago, Tommy said:

This game is so underwhelming. Like you can arrange a "first talk" with a player you want to sign, that is way too good for your team. He'll tell you that he doesn't want to join, and then you can sign him anyway. 

I need a good FM 2021 database update. :( 

Sounds like real life. :ph34r:

I might get this when on sale (not at £30). I'll add it to the old wishlist methinks on Steam. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 29/01/2022 at 18:47, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Down to £15 on Steam until 3rd Feb. Might be tempted at that price.

Get a nice meal or something for that money. I played one season on We are Football and I wish I never bought it. 

Archived