The better place to talk football.

We Are Football

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Just beat France 8:3! Can't get that powershot though. I always head dive around like an idiot. xD

Try standing still, then taking a few steps to the ball and pressing the shooting button. 

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

Try standing still, then taking a few steps to the ball and pressing the shooting button. 

I managed to get a powershot in! Although it was rather random by accident. Just beat Russia 9-1. I need to take a break. xD

Also I need to buy We are Football now so I can actually contribute to the topic. 

Just now, Batard said:

Ok so I just won 7-0 and the entire Cameroon team was injured on the floor, until kick off where I had to crock them all over again. Mental. 

One can be glad VAR didn't exist back then. 

Anyway, I am now the proud owner of We Are Football. 😬

These players profiles look absolutely sick. Sorry that it's in German. But I got the Bundesliga DLC, and it's only available in German so far. :/

Swag-Faktor though. xD

Unbenannt.png

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Wow, you're once again, way much more informed about the matter than I am. No, nothing from fm-zocker. But that looks intriguing. :o 

Basically, you can buy the basic game, and you have made up names in the Bundesliga. But you can buy an official Bundesliga DLC on Steam, which costs like 8 Euros, and it has the licenses for the Bundesliga for that game. But hush hush now, I bought the whole thing on a steam key site, and it already had the Bundesliga DLC included, which I didn't even know about. So I paid around 20 Euros for the main game and the Bundesliga add-on. 🤫

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Wow, you're once again, way much more informed about the matter than I am. No, nothing from fm-zocker. But that looks intriguing. :o 

Basically, you can buy the basic game, and you have made up names in the Bundesliga. But you can buy an official Bundesliga DLC on Steam, which costs like 8 Euros, and it has the licenses for the Bundesliga for that game. But hush hush now, I bought the whole thing on a steam key site, and it already had the Bundesliga DLC included, which I didn't even know about. So I paid around 20 Euros for the main game and the Bundesliga add-on. 🤫

I just stumbled across that FM-Zocker file while I was searching for reviews of the game, then looked into it, and it seems that it's a well updated one with people working on it regularly :D

Now I want that game, too 😔

Just now, nudge said:

I just stumbled across that FM-Zocker file while I was searching for reviews of the game, then looked into it, and it seems that it's a well updated one with people working on it regularly :D

Now I want that game, too 😔

I remember when I played the shitty FIFA Manger thing (who I used to work for xD), I was a regular visitor of FM-Zocker. xD So I was shocked that it's still around. 

It's so weird playing that game when you are so used to Football Manager. xD I see it as a Football Manager Game, so I want to do my normal tasks, which are way different than on Football Manager. Takes some getting used to, but I see some potential that it can be addictive. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I remember when I played the shitty FIFA Manger thing (who I used to work for xD), I was a regular visitor of FM-Zocker. xD So I was shocked that it's still around. 

It's so weird playing that game when you are so used to Football Manager. xD I see it as a Football Manager Game, so I want to do my normal tasks, which are way different than on Football Manager. Takes some getting used to, but I see some potential that it can be addictive. 

Keep us updated, especially on all the fun crazy stuff like streakers and sabotaging your opponent's stadium xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

One last post about the old Nintendo Game. I'm just facing England, and their whole team are just pale gingers. xD

Unbenannt.png

Did you play We Are Football at all? xD

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Did you play We Are Football at all? xD

Yea, started again with Fortuna Düsseldorf today, because at the first attempt, I missed quite a bit of features. 

It's definitely fun. Adam Bodzek came 5 minutes too late to a team meeting, but he brought a homemade superfood Müsli-Mix for the whole team. 😂

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, started again with Fortuna Düsseldorf today, because at the first attempt, I missed quite a bit of features. 

It's definitely fun. Adam Bodzek came 5 minutes too late to a team meeting, but he brought a homemade superfood Müsli-Mix for the whole team. 😂

Wtf 😂

Archived