Werder Bremen vs Hansa Rostock
St. Pauli vs Jahn Regensburg
Dynamo Dresden vs Paderborn

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 8.12.53 AM.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Coma said:

I do root for Hannover but I like seeing the balance upset as well.

I'm just messing with you, mate. 😆

I wouldn't mind seeing Dynamo and St. Pauli in the Bundesliga again. I predicted Schalke to win the league, and I haven't seen a less inspiring team in the league....

One day I'll learn that the only thing you can predict in this league is that none of us know a damn thing. 

On 23/08/2021 at 14:46, Coma said:

I do root for Hannover 

Have fun with Luka Krajnc. He was with us on loan last season, then he went back to Frosinone and everyone thought we'd eventually get him back, and maybe sign him permanently. He himself was very keen to sign for us. Then all of a sudden out of the blue he signed for Hannover. :( I was very gutted when I read that. Our management must have fucked up there again. 

15 hours ago, Tommy said:

Have fun with Luka Krajnc. He was with us on loan last season, then he went back to Frosinone and everyone thought we'd eventually get him back, and maybe sign him permanently. He himself was very keen to sign for us. Then all of a sudden out of the blue he signed for Hannover. :( I was very gutted when I read that. Our management must have fucked up there again. 

Aaaaaand he scored an own-goal today. xD

1:1 at half-time and we are quite a bit lucky with that. Schalke hit the woodwork once and generally had better chances to score. Then again, their only goal was through an unfortunate individual mistake from Christoph Klarer. We really need a better build-up play and stop giving the ball away in our own half. 

Its just as well neither of us are there as he first half was full of everything but any decent football - I thought we were poor so far this season, but Fortuna are as bad if this is the best we have to offer for another 45 minutes.  I have just watched another 1-1 draw - Liverpool v Chelsea and it had everything this game doesn't have.  Surely the second half can't be as bad as the first 46 minutes or I am just losing the will to live?

• Subscriber

1-0 HT, Ducksch scored from the spot after Hansa player handled the ball. 

We're a much better team and have been dominating, but need to score more and keep focused, as we almost conceded the equalizer shortly before the half time whistle.

• Subscriber

3-0 FT, what a game! So good to finally experience a proper win again, especially at home :D

Second half was the best football I've seen us play in a long time; solid in defence, Groß getting the job done in defensive midfield, Schmid, Dinkci and Schmidt causing havoc with some clever passing and runs, and Ducksch upfront just being brilliant. 

Assale looked pretty good after coming on too, his speed and dribbling will surely be a huge weapon once he settles in.

A brilliant team performance, and it feels so good to be able to say that! 

7 hours ago, nudge said:

3-0 FT, what a game! So good to finally experience a proper win again, especially at home :D

Second half was the best football I've seen us play in a long time; solid in defence, Groß getting the job done in defensive midfield, Schmid, Dinkci and Schmidt causing havoc with some clever passing and runs, and Ducksch upfront just being brilliant. 

Assale looked pretty good after coming on too, his speed and dribbling will surely be a huge weapon once he settles in.

A brilliant team performance, and it feels so good to be able to say that! 

Congrats, we've all had some rough starts to start the year so I'm glad one of our teams were able to get the 3 points. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived