talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kylian Mbappé - Staying at PSG

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I dunno, it doesn't sit right with me that any club can afford to turn down nearly £190m for someone they will lose for free end of the season.

Yea, really strange situation this one... Even for a very rich club 190Mill is not to be sniffed at, I can only assume that PSG are going all out for the elusive CL this season because if they can't win it with the players they now have they never will... 

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I dunno, it doesn't sit right with me that any club can afford to turn down nearly £190m for someone they will lose for free end of the season.

Mbappe has apparently promised he will never leave for free. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Imagine being so much of an attention seeker that you formally announce that you're not moving clubs this summer.

Might go into my boss' office on Monday and announce that I'm not leaving my job this year and see what reaction I get.

Absolute cringe culture.

• Subscriber

Wonder what happened here. Did he get offered way more money? Is he just all talk and no show about wanting to win more? So weird that he spent all this time courting a move with a club that actually can get him all he wants and now he's just staying at PSG. I mean fuck Madrid and all but its just weird. 

Edited by Mel81x

16 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Wonder what happened here. Did he get offered way more money? Is he just all talk and no show about wanting to win more? So weird that he spent all this time courting a move with a club that actually cant get him all he wants and now he's just staying at PSG. I mean fuck Madrid and all but its just weird. 

Probably been picking up tips from Messi on how to get a pay rise... make out you are leaving, everyone rushes to give you a group hug with an improved contract then claim you are staying after all then do the same thing again the following season... so on and so forth... 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Probably been picking up tips from Messi on how to get a pay rise... make out you are leaving, everyone rushes to give you a group hug with an improved contract then claim you are staying after all then do the same thing again the following season... so on and so forth... 

The part that makes me laugh in all of this is the RFF of Spain crying foul here. I mean really, just fuck off. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Imagine being so much of an attention seeker that you formally announce that you're not moving clubs this summer.

Might go into my boss' office on Monday and announce that I'm not leaving my job this year and see what reaction I get.

Absolute cringe culture.

Now I realise he has actually signed a new contract at PSG which was announced so fair enough, that is actual normal behaviour.

Still, though, nothing surprises me with this lot nowadays after Neymar did that "The Decision" thing. I swear he threatened to make a Netflix mini-series or something about whether or not he was staying at Barcelona.

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Now I realise he has actually signed a new contract at PSG which was announced so fair enough, that is actual normal behaviour.

Still, though, nothing surprises me with this lot nowadays after Neymar did that "The Decision" thing. I swear he threatened to make a Netflix mini-series or something about whether or not he was staying at Barcelona.

Pretty sure Griezmann did some sort of documentary about his decision to stay at Atletico for another year before the eventual Barcelona move.

• The title was changed to Kylian Mbappé - Staying at PSG