talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kylian Mbappé - Staying at PSG

• The title was changed to Kylian Mbappé - Staying at PSG

Lol he still says he dreams of playing for Real Madrid and some bullshit like “never say never.”

I hate Madrid, but I hope they tell him to fuck off if he ever tries to make a move again. He’s acting bigger than PSG - he’ll probably act like he’s bigger than Real Madrid if he gets the move there and slots in perfectly.

He’s a good player and I don’t blame him for getting turned by insane amounts of money (who wouldn’t, fair play to him taking advantage of Qatar’s LDE & desperation to keep him) or getting unprecedented control over a side as a fairly young player.

I just think it’s weird to claim you turned down your childhood dream for that money and control - but still publicly come out and say your dream is still alive. It’s a bit disrespectful to both sides too tbh.

Pick one ya overpaid teenage mutant ninja turtle looking twat

• Subscriber

PSG are probably looking at this now and thinking "we've made a mistake". I don't know what they were thinking when they said to themselves we'll pay this guy X and we'll also give him oversight only to watch him go out and talk about "other" clubs that were courting him like its a dick measuring contest whilst never mentioning how grateful he is to be at PSG. If it all goes to pots his head should be on the chopping block next season because I guarantee you that the dressing room is definitely poisoned now. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to really get excited about Mbappe, but I'll be honest he really fucks me off now. Can't get hyped about him no matter how good he is because of how much of a spoiled little dickhead he is. Not even remotely surprised that he's asked to leave PSG, he will be a problem child until he retires.

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

I used to really get excited about Mbappe, but I'll be honest he really fucks me off now. Can't get hyped about him no matter how good he is because of how much of a spoiled little dickhead he is. Not even remotely surprised that he's asked to leave PSG, he will be a problem child until he retires.

On the other hand, I'm all for him taking PSG to the cleaners, fuck that club, they reap what they sow.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If Newcastle qualify for the CL, I think that'll be his next club

I honestly can't see Madrid seriously taking him without making him sign a contract that he won't be happy about at all. It also seems like he's unhappy at PSG but the club aren't going to let him go in the winter. 

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Spike said:

On the other hand, I'm all for him taking PSG to the cleaners, fuck that club, they reap what they sow.

I'd love to see this happen. Not because of what it would do to PSG, but I really want to see what the Qataris would do if it happened to tarnish their name in any way. 

• 8 months later...
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

Get this back in the transfer rumours section, Kylian Mbappe is on the market.

No way PSG let him walk free. Real will be licking their lips.

Jokes on Mbappe his contract was ending in a year anyways so PSG will definitely want to get money for him now. The real question is where will he go.

• 1 month later...