24 members have voted

1. 1. FINAL

• Nudge
    • HoneyNUFC

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Both superb members and a vote for one, by anyone, should not be a vote of dislike to the other. They're both great people and contribute immensely to this forum.

Harv just wins it for me though. Very popular member and his innovation and contribution towards the forum helps in any success it goes on to have. 

Well done to both for making the final though regardless who wins 

Image result for well done gif

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Apparently I need to go into the bundesliga forum more often because Nudge made it this far.

Nudge is a fantastic member in and out of the bundesliga forum. 

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Apparently I need to go into the bundesliga forum more often because Nudge made it this far.

Think about, she's a smart, fantastic woman who drinks beer and whiskey, great for reading recommendations and has been a part of this community longer than I have (and I'm at about 6-7 years). She's top class.

12 minutes ago, Eco said:

Think about, she's a smart, fantastic woman who drinks beer and whiskey, great for reading recommendations and has been a part of this community longer than I have (and I'm at about 6-7 years). She's top class.

Yeah but like... I'm a smart fantastic woman who drinks beer and whiskey and has great reading recommendations like Harry potter, and Harry Potter  and have been part of this community longer than you. And I'm top class.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Yeah but like... I'm a smart fantastic woman who drinks beer and whiskey and has great reading recommendations like Harry potter, and Harry Potter  and have been part of this community longer than you. And I'm top class.

Ha - First off you are not a lady, you are from Philly so you are probably as ass hole in real life :ph34r: and you seem more of a Moscato type of chap. xD

12 minutes ago, Eco said:

Ha - First off you are a lady, you are from Philly so you are probably as ass hole in real life :ph34r: and you seem more of a Moscato type of chap. xD

I don't think a single statement said here is false.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I have a feeling Harry Potter might be your problem here :ph34r:

Archived