talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fragrances & Aftershaves

football forum

football forum

Go on then, what do you all smell like? I have to admit I love a good aftershave and have more bottles than I can fit on a shelf at home. There's nothing better than smelling a bit special when you leave the house in a morning or before a night out. As you can probably tell from my list below I'm a bit of a Davidoff fanboy.

My current favourites are;

• Davidoff - Adventure
  • Hugo Boss - Just Different 
  • Davidoff - The Game 
  • Joop! - Homme
  • Davidoff - Hot Water/Cool Water 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really do aftershaves. Although I do where a handful of Men's Cologne, depending on my mood.

I have Lacoste Black, one men's from Victoria Secret, a Polo one, and an Armani one.

• Administrator

Mont Blanc Legend

Hugo Boss Orange

Armani Code

Armani Code Ice

They're my usuals. Sometimes I'll have something different if there's any offers on as aftershave here can be quite expensive. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a favourite as well. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Cannot stand aftershave in the morning, makes me feel physically sick.

what xD? what if you're going out or meeting someone in the morning? 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Yeah that ones pretty good, wear that on an occasion. The women's version is decent too.

agreed. I like when your missus puts out for me :x 

• Subscriber

I absolutely love a good aftershave/cologne on men, it drives me crazy (in a good sense, hehe)! The earthy, smoky, woodsy, leathery,  spicy, full-bodied, musky aromas are the best. I loved Antonio Banderas' Diavolo, Herrera for Men, Jaguar Mark II and Dior's Fahrenheit on my men, but recently, my new favourite is Romano Classic. It's virtually unknown (produced in Malaysia I think?), not expensive, but extremely masculine and intoxicating.

Just now, nudge said:

I absolutely love a good aftershave/cologne on men, it drives me crazy (in a good sense, hehe)! The earthy, smoky, woodsy, leathery,  spicy, full-bodied, musky aromas are the best. I loved Antonio Banderas' Diavolo, Herrera for Men, Jaguar Mark II and Dior's Fahrenheit on my men, but recently, my new favourite is Romano Classic. It's virtually unknown (produced in Malaysia I think?), not expensive, but extremely masculine and intoxicating.

Jesus @nudge, you just got 100 TF365 members shopping for fragrances.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Image result for woman orgasm gif

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

what ones do you dislike? 

asking for a friend...

Hehe. I personally don't like cucumber notes, so the likes of Polo Blue are not my cup of tea. Not a fan of vanilla and most floral scents in general, too. Hate anything overwhelmingly sweet as well, both on men and women.

If a fragrance is based on sandalwood, patchouli, musk, pepper and has light notes of citrus peel or cardamom, I'm sold.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm going to guess I'm not the only person shopping for new fragrances?  xD

I genuinely am cos I'm about to run out of mine and got a holiday coming up xD 

On 6/7/2017 at 6:20 PM, nudge said:

Tom Ford Noir & Tom Ford Black Orchid are my "out out" choice at the moment both fit in with your description quite well, i think you'll like black orchid. 

Day to day I always used to wear run of the mill paco's 1 million, Givenchy play, Boss orange, Versace Blue jeans (classic), Ck Shock is ok.

I always have aftershave on, everyday out the shower I naturally give myself a spray.

Economical mode, the next own range @ £13 -£15 a bottle last's all day and smells just as good as some of the run of the mill gear, code red & No83 are the best I now use these for work.

And yes my bathroom looks like a girls, I even moisturize daily, for which I use fragrance free cocoa butter.

Only use cologne before heading out at night, just have a nice spray of deadorant in the mornings.

I have;

Hugo Boss - Man
Calvin Klein - Eternity
Sergio Tacchini - Sport Ego

They've all lasted forever lol

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

And yes my bathroom looks like a girls, I even moisturize daily, for which I use fragrance free cocoa butter.

never expected that xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Me neither xD. One of my mates in school used to moisturise during lesson and we ripped into him for it. I don't understand what's so special about doing it to be honest.

that's a bit weird to do it in school xD

but that wasn't what I was surprised about! It was the girly-looking bathroom and being caked in cocoa butter which threw me way off of what FIB may look like...

• Subscriber

Moisturizing is vital for skin care, both for men and women (in fact, for men even more so), especially after shower. I personally don't like cocoa butter due to how thick it is, so I usually go for some sort of moisturizing lotion like Nivea or Eucerin.

Archived