Eintracht Frankfurt vs Stuttgart
Bochum vs Hertha Berlin
Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Arminia Bielefeld

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 8.14.37 PM.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/08/2021 at 09:36, Coma said:

Not sure what I'm going to do with a weekend off.  I'm not watching shitty MLS that's for sure.

World Cup Qualis mate.

Plus, some of the lower leagues in Germany aren't halting during the International Break. 

2 hours ago, Eco said:

World Cup Qualis mate.

Plus, some of the lower leagues in Germany aren't halting during the International Break. 

Yeah, I'll be watching the Nordost most likely.  Might try to watch the USNT matches since there is a lot of Bundesliga in that team.

2 minutes ago, Coma said:

Yeah, I'll be watching the Nordost most likely.  Might try to watch the USNT matches since there is a lot of Bundesliga in that team.

And college football starts this weekend if you northerns give a shit about that. 

God, I hope you're not an OSU fan. 😂

14 minutes ago, Eco said:

And college football starts this weekend if you northerns give a shit about that. 

God, I hope you're not an OSU fan. 😂

Nah, I don't follow college sports in any capacity really.  My wife and her cousins all went to Penn State so that would be the only team I would pay any attention to.

I really hope Augsburg get something this weekend, although I'm not feeling all too hopeful, but hopefully the international break helped this team gel and we can get back to playing good football. 

52 minutes ago, Eco said:

I really hope Augsburg get something this weekend, although I'm not feeling all too hopeful, but hopefully the international break helped this team gel and we can get back to playing good football. 

Union is a tough place to get points.  I'd say draw at best.  

Leipzig - Bayern should be an interesting match.  If Leipzig lose the pressure on Marsh will be intense.  With that squad they should be up there challenging for the title.

Union 0-0 Augsburg

Fair result. No one looked great, and overall it was some sloppy football. He desperately need someone who can create some space in the box and get shots on target. It's shocking how many chances we just don't get on net. 

This is a perfect example as to why you don't blow the whistle for offside and let VAR do the check. 

Bielefeld score right before half to make it 1-1, was called offside after the goal, but VAR correctly sees it's a good goal. 

Dortmund game was fantastic for neutrals. We were very lucky. Meunier should have been sent off after the foul on Andrich. Didn't really think we should have gotten that penalty either. I'll take the three points but I feel dirty 😅.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived