Erzgebirge Aue vs Fortuna Düsseldorf
Jahn Regensburg vs Nürnberg
Hansa Rostock vs Darmstadt

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 8.20.46 PM.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Coma said:

Hannover have scored 2 goals in 5 matches and now go up against a surging St. Pauli.  Might be looking at 3rd tier football soon.

You have 31 matches left, I think there is time to rebound. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

You have 31 matches left, I think there is time to rebound. 

29 matches, and yes it's early but wow have they been bad.  I don't get it really.  It seems to me they have some real quality in that squad.  Don't understand selling Ducksch at all.  It's a Hertha move.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Coma said:

29 matches, and yes it's early but wow have they been bad.  I don't get it really.  It seems to me they have some real quality in that squad.  Don't understand selling Ducksch at all.  It's a Hertha move.

That club is rotten from the top to the bottom.

As for Ducksch, I guess it was their last chance to make some money from him, as his contract expires next summer and they weren't able to agree on a new one.

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

That club is rotten from the top to the bottom.

As for Ducksch, I guess it was their last chance to make some money from him, as his contract expires next summer and they weren't able to agree on a new one.

How so?  I haven't spent much time reading about them.  Just have a tenuous connection through family to that area.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Coma said:

How so?  I haven't spent much time reading about them.  Just have a tenuous connection through family to that area.

A complete chaos club. Martin Kind and all his attempts to seize power, years of infighting between the fans and the management, between different sets of fans, inside the management itself, and absolutely no signs of improvement.

1 hour ago, Coma said:

Point is, there is plenty of time to turn things around. 

Don't think Hannover will remain down in the bottom 5 all year long. Just a hunch. 

I'm so excited to actually be in Aue for this. Heard their fans are actually quite peaceful, so hopefully I'll be able to turn up in Fortuna clothes without being attacked. Very excited to see that stadium from inside, and the surroundings, and experiencing their home fans! 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

I'm so excited to actually be in Aue for this. Heard their fans are actually quite peaceful, so hopefully I'll be able to turn up in Fortuna clothes without being attacked. Very excited to see that stadium from inside, and the surroundings, and experiencing their home fans! 

Is it a dangerous place or do you just have a punchable face? 😆

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, nudge said:

2-0 HT, not the greatest performance quality wise, but a solid lead nevertheless. Weiser with a goal on his debut, too :) Toprak injured again.

3-0 now I see. 

Hannover beating St. Pauli 1-0 🙁

• The topic was unpinned

Archived