talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group I Matchday 4-6 - (2-8th September, 2021)

football forum

• Administrator

Thursday 2nd September, 2021
Andorra vs San Marino
Hungary vs England
Poland vs Albania

Sunday 5th September, 2021
Albania 1-0 Hungary
England 4-0 Andorra
San Marino 1-7 Poland

Wednesday 8th September, 2021
Albania vs San Marino
Hungary vs Andorra
Poland vs England

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 10.42.56 AM.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Lewandowski to add to his 69 international goals that he has already scored in the two upcoming qualifiers against Albania and San Marino. I wouldn't be surprised if he scores 6, 7 or 8 goals over the two matches. 

I think if we get a scrappy win tonight that is fine. Hungary have improved a lot over the last few years.  I'll probably go to the pub and watch this. I'm a bit rough from the covid jab and I dont have much money so shouldnt but I have a long history of doing what I shouldn't so why change now 🤔

4 hours ago, Eco said:

Hungary and England might be the best matchup of the day. England will likely win, but I'd love to see them both finish top two of the table when it's all done. 

Interesting much this. Hungary gave difficult challenges to all of their group stage opponents during the euro this summer.  Plus they are just 2 points back of England going into the match. 
don’t think England can afford to play a “b squad “ lineup. Wouldn’t be surprised if it ended as a draw

10 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

Interesting much this. Hungary gave difficult challenges to all of their group stage opponents during the euro this summer.  Plus they are just 2 points back of England going into the match. 
don’t think England can afford to play a “b squad “ lineup. Wouldn’t be surprised if it ended as a draw

Hungary were probably actually better than Poland during the euros. Dont think it would be a massive shock if they got second place. Which is why I think a win tonight would be a great result even if it is scrappy 

It has only taken Lewandowski 12 minutes to give Poland the lead against Albania, the man is a goal-scoring machine. I wonder how many more he will score this evening? I am sure he is also really looking forward to the upcoming game against San Marino, where he will seek to score as many goals as possible.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Monkey chants confirmed. More for UEFA to sweep under the carpet. 

Hungarian FA said they'd ban anyone that booed the taking the knee. Good luck with that xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived