• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Weakest link of strong teams

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

The best players of great teams are well discussed but almost everyone of those teams has/had one or two players who are/were mediocre or below but made a name for themselves cashing on those around them.

All in your opinion of course. 

A bit of topic but this is why I find it a bit weird when people base players on what they have won. I mean Anderson won more than Shearer. So you get what I mean. 

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

The best players of great teams are well discussed but almost everyone of those teams has/had one or two players who are/were mediocre or below but made a name for themselves cashing on those around them.

All in your opinion of course. 

Victor Valdes.

On 04/09/2021 at 11:28, CaaC (John) said:

Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba. :coffee:

Not sure about pogba mate. He is always under more pressure because of his transfer fee and his attitude isnt right at times. However despite all that he has still been one of your better players I think 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Not sure about pogba mate. He is always under more pressure because of his transfer fee and his attitude isnt right at times. However despite all that he has still been one of your better players I think 

If he can show his class in every game then I might like him but he is a hot and cold player, but maybe Ronaldo will show him what's it all about and give a 100% in every game that might spur him on watching Ronnie.

As for Lingard, keep him out of the team and flog him to the hammers, don't what him on the pitch at the same time doing their disco dancing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2021 at 14:55, JoshBRFC said:

Victor Valdes.

Maybe during his later years, but during peak Barca I disagree completely. 

He practically won Barca the Champions League in 2006 and was instrumental in their success circa 2009 - 2011. The more frequent times Barca lost was because Pinto was in net. 

Archived