talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Monza GP - 10-13th September

football forum

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

I feel so thankful that there was no social media back in the 90s. Can you imagine it during the Prost-Senna rivalry, Schumacher-Hill or Mansell-Piquet incidents? It would have been unbearable xD 

E65HKnQWUAknhYx?format=jpg&name=medium

Yeah it's one reason why I don't do social media. Now, I have a twitter account, but just to follow the F1 teams, Atlanta United, and Bundesliga teams, and I don't read the comments. 

It's just a cess pool of idiots to the point it's almost impossible to find any sign of intelligence. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I feel so thankful that there was no social media back in the 90s. Can you imagine it during the Prost-Senna rivalry, Schumacher-Hill or Mansell-Piquet incidents? It would have been unbearable xD 

E65HKnQWUAknhYx?format=jpg&name=medium

Can't give any reactions as I've used up my limit lol. But some comments are from people still in nappies. Is a shame because there are really good comments but they're rammed between loads of shit ones.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Yeah it's one reason why I don't do social media. Now, I have a twitter account, but just to follow the F1 teams, Atlanta United, and Bundesliga teams, and I don't read the comments. 

It's just a cess pool of idiots to the point it's almost impossible to find any sign of intelligence. 

Yeah same really, I use the twitter account to stay up to date with various things like racing, football, rocketry, scientific research, etc. and barely ever interact with people there, but it's amusing sometimes to see how much madness is there xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived