talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Least Respectable Football Clubs

football forum

The discussion with @Spikeon the other thread makes me want to explore this topic.  The thread title is polite but the feelings are genuine.  I'm looking for those clubs that you hate, for whatever reason.  I'm not talking a mild dislike... I mean clubs that you wouldn't care if they went broke and disappeared forever.  It can be an irrational hatred, a personal experience, or something specific about that club that makes you boil.

For me there are only a few in that category:

Galatasaray - For those that don't know the backstory, two Leeds fans were stabbed in Istanbul back in ~2000 prior to a UEFA Cup match.  The team and its fans have been largely insensitive (to put it mildly) to the plight of the families ever since.

Millwall - I think their reputation speaks for itself.

RB Salzburg - Bought Austria Salzburg's spot in the league and purged the old club of all their history.

Barcelona - This is a more recent addition, partly brought on by the Super League nonsense, but moreso because of the "whoa is me" financial plight.  The entitlement at that club is sickening and I would laugh if they went bust... but they won't.

Honorable mention - New York City FC... MLS clubs are largely irrelevant in world football but they play on a baseball field.  Fuck off.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The whole Red Bull franchise and every other club that sold itself to rich owners, regardless if it's a dodgy Russian oligarch, an oil prince from the middle east, a Chinese "businesman", a multinational corporation, or any other entity. Fuck them all.

17 minutes ago, nudge said:

The whole Red Bull franchise and every other club that sold itself to rich owners, regardless if it's a dodgy Russian oligarch, an oil prince from the middle east, a Chinese "businesman", a multinational corporation, or any other entity. Fuck them all.

8e8f9d_fcb9b2230f9c477ca933561a623c510c_mv2.gif

AC Milan, Fiorentina, Juventus, Lazio and Reggina. Simple Cheaters with Calciopoli. 

Man City - Oil money and now suddenly full of arrogance. 

PSG - See Man City

CSKA - Russian Military Puppet

Barcelona - Always tried to be portrayed as the 'good guys' with the UNICEF and co, but turns out they are just scammers. 

RB Leipzig, RBNY, RB Salzburg - A brand taking over football clubs, gross. The RB Leipzig is the worst as they somehow skirt around the 50+1 Rule

Bayern Munich - The only reason is because they win too much, and then buy all the players from their competitors to continue their dominance. It's tiring AF. 

Mexico NT - Their continuous use of the homophobic chant is beyond disgusting. Despite sanction after sanction, they just can't help themselves. Too many twats as fans. 

9 minutes ago, Eco said:

AC Milan, Fiorentina, Juventus, Lazio and Reggina. Simple Cheaters with Calciopoli. 

Man City - Oil money and now suddenly full of arrogance. 

PSG - See Man City

CSKA - Russian Military Puppet

Barcelona - Always tried to be portrayed as the 'good guys' with the UNICEF and co, but turns out they are just scammers. 

RB Leipzig, RBNY, RB Salzburg - A brand taking over football clubs, gross. The RB Leipzig is the worst as they somehow skirt around the 50+1 Rule

Bayern Munich - The only reason is because they win too much, and then buy all the players from their competitors to continue their dominance. It's tiring AF. 

Mexico NT - Their continuous use of the homophobic chant is beyond disgusting. Despite sanction after sanction, they just can't help themselves. Too many twats as fans. 

giphy.gif

On 07/09/2021 at 01:58, Eco said:

Bayern Munich - The big bad giant. Can't really complain how they do business, remain in the green, and still apply to the 50+1 rule. Certainly they are the reason the Bundesliga isn't more competitive, but it's hard to argue with their model, as they are continuously considered one of the 'big' clubs in Europe, but in terms of transfers, they spend very smart for the vast majority of their moves. 

32 minutes ago, Eco said:

Erm?

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Coma said:

You can respect them and still hate them.

Struggling to think of who I respect and hate at the same time. 

Also, it's a bit contradictory to say 'can't really complain how they do business' and then also say 'the only reason is...they buy all the players from their competitors to continue their dominances. It's tiring AF'

That is literally a complaint about how they do business and a reason that makes them successful. 

7 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

The more controversial is Mexico NT in a club thread. 

Reminds me of Mbache would start a thread with own rules but break themselves in the first post. 

Best European players: Ronaldo, Messi, Guerrero.

• Subscriber

Once upon a time I hated Leeds United only because I got into a fight in my army days in Germany with a Leeds fan, I dropped him, turned to walk away and he slashed me in the back with a knife or razor and I ended up with 10 stitches in my back and the scar is still there.

Since that incident which was many moons ago I married and the wife soon put a stop on me from getting pissed as a newt and fighting, so nowadays I have mellowed a lot with old age.

I hate  Real, Barca & Juve as they still rant on about this European Super League and will not back down and Millwall FC as a lot of their supporters are National Front supporters and I have seen them run riot down Southend in the 80's when they played Southend, they tore the place apart and running fights along the seafront.

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Once upon a time I hated Leeds United only because I got into a fight in my army days in Germany with a Leeds fan, I dropped him, turned to walk away and he slashed me in the back with a knife or razor and I ended up with 10 stitches in my back and the scar is still there.

Since that incident which was many moons ago I married and the wife soon put a stop on me from getting pissed as a newt and fighting, so nowadays I have mellowed a lot with old age.

I hate  Real, Barca & Juve as they still rant on about this European Super League and will not back down and Millwall FC as a lot of their supporters are National Front supporters and I have seen them run riot down Southend in the 80's when they played Southend, they tore the place apart and running fights along the seafront.

Did you ever deck anyone in Melbourne?

Red Bull Clubs - see: @nudge

City Group Clubs - same thing

PSG - basically Chelsea and City on crack, so they're probably the worst

Lazio - disgusting fascist fanbase

Beitar Jerusalem - disgusting racist fans

Fajr Sepasi Shiraz FC - a Basiji football club? Disgusting

Esteghlal FC - their fans love dictators

Millwall - does this one need to be explained?

All the Super League Clubs - see: Super League

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Struggling to think of who I respect and hate at the same time. 

Also, it's a bit contradictory to say 'can't really complain how they do business' and then also say 'the only reason is...they buy all the players from their competitors to continue their dominances. It's tiring AF'

That is literally a complaint about how they do business and a reason that makes them successful. 

Maybe so, but when I speak about how they do business, it's how they manage the books and they do good business by not overpaying for players.

On the other hand, a lot of their recent purchases have come from their rivals, so in that regard they get stronger while their rivals get weaker, and Bayern's grasp on the league continues. 

3 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

The more controversial is Mexico NT in a club thread. 

Reminds me of Mbache would start a thread with own rules but break themselves in the first post. 

Ha - Fair enough, but I didn't start this thread. 

The Mexico NT was just on my mind as I watched them the other night and there was still issues with their chants. I wasn't thinking about the club vs NT thing. 

25 minutes ago, Eco said:

Ha - Fair enough, but I didn't start this thread. 

The Mexico NT was just on my mind as I watched them the other night and there was still issues with their chants. I wasn't thinking about the club vs NT thing. 

What the 'puto' chant?

Not gonna lie, I love that but I've never known it to be homophobic. I do hate how they chuck rubbish at players though.

Just now, Spike said:

What the 'puto' chant?

Not gonna lie, I love that. I do hate how they chuck rubbish at players though.

How do you love it? It's considered a homophobic chant and from my understanding of the meaning within Mexican culture, it's similar to our word f*g.

If my understanding is correct, then it's completely uncalled for. 

Archived