talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa - Saturday 11th September, 2021

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've heard Chelsea can play bad and win. Not sure if city can. That is ok most of the time because they play well most of the time.  However you normally need to be able to play bad and win to win titles. So still going for Chelsea for the title this season 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

From what I've heard Chelsea can play bad and win. Not sure if city can. That is ok most of the time because they play well most of the time.  However you normally need to be able to play bad and win to win titles. So still going for Chelsea for the title this season 

Yea, this was a bit flattering for us as Villa gave a really good account of themselves today and should/could have had something... not at our best by any stretch but got the job done... 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Yea, this was a bit flattering for us as Villa gave a really good account of themselves today and should/could have had something... not at our best by any stretch but got the job done... 

This is why Chelsea are a great team. You say villa should have got something but Chelsea won 3.0. Shows they know how to win 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

600 - Chelsea have recorded their 600th win in the Premier League, joining Manchester United (690) as the only teams to reach this tally in the competition. Milestone.

Yeah and 500 of them were after Abramovich took over 😂

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Cicero said:

Saul starts. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Saul with possibly the worst debut I’ve ever seen. 

Listened on the radio tonight on the drive back and TalkSport were quite critical of him. For once they weren't actually exaggerating! 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think it's a bit early for people to be sticking the boot in... xD

Huh? They were just saying he had a bad first half and poor debut :what:. And from what @Cicero said, they weren't wrong. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Huh? They were just saying he had a bad first half and poor debut :what:. And from what @Cicero said, they weren't wrong. 

He did but given it was his first game I couldn't understand some fans slating him so badly... Don't take it personally mate it wasn't a direct attack on your comments... You newly weds are all the same.. so full of emotion. B|

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

He did but given it was his first game I couldn't understand some fans slating him so badly... Don't take it personally mate it wasn't a direct attack on your comments... You newly weds are all the same.. so full of emotion. B|

I've just spent 2 days away from home so now it's back to reality xD

59 minutes ago, Stan said:

Listened on the radio tonight on the drive back and TalkSport were quite critical of him. For once they weren't actually exaggerating! 

No word of a lie I could’ve done better. He was horrid. 

Should’ve done better but Tuchel should’ve eased him in vs start him against a team that plays a system that is literally our kryptonite. 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa - Saturday 11th September, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived