Southampton vs West Ham

Watford vs Wolves

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Leicester vs Man City in the 3pms O.o.

And I bet Sky are absolutely fuming they don't get to cover the Ronaldo wankfest for his Man Utd debut.  

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

@Stan Just noticed these are down as Saturday fixtures instead of Sunday?? 

It's starting to trigger me... 

nerd smile GIF

Thought you wouldn't notice that deliberate mistake amongst your magazine focus :P

• Subscriber

That's some stroke of luck for us but knowing us he'll go and have the game of his life.

It sounds quite hopeful for us on the player availability front, Vestergaard & Evans both apparently in contention but I don't expect to see the latter for a while yet, would be quite a baptism of fire to throw him into this game on the back of no action for ages.

So if we assume Vestergaard can play, who do we go with? On current form you would have to say Amartey, but in the long run Soyuncu is more likely to be used with Vestergaard than Amartey is. Soyuncu could not have picked a worse time to hit the worst form I've seen him have. The fact this is even a debate says it all as nobody would've considered Amartey a close to serious option at one point but here we are.

I maintain I'd take Maddison out too as he's doing absolutely nothing and we do have alternatives now, but I expect him to probably play.

We've beaten Man City a few times since we've come up - I think they'll view us as a bit of a banana skin, but I think they'll have a bit much and they'll beat us.

20 hours ago, Cicero said:

Both Ederson and Steffen are out so Scott Carson will be in net for City for the first time in 10 years. 

Nope, we are playing Ederson as of right now  ..surprised this game isn't on TV, not often do we play a team that can beat us. De Bruyne, Foden & Steffen out

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

Bernardo - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Jesus - Torres - Grealish 

BENCH:-Carson, Stones, Ake, Zinc, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Sterling, 

On 10/09/2021 at 14:08, Happy Blue said:

Nope, we are playing Ederson as of right now  ..surprised this game isn't on TV, not often do we play a team that can beat us. De Bruyne, Foden & Steffen out

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

Bernardo - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Jesus - Torres - Grealish 

BENCH:-Carson, Stones, Ake, Zinc, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Sterling, 

Yep, this team just been confirmed for today,  Leicester Schmeichel, castagne, soyuncu, vestergaard, bertrand, albrighton, nidid, tielemans, barnes, vardy, maddison

Big surprise is Foden & De Bruyne on the bench, bit risky :52_fearful:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived