talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nolito - English Weather Has Made My Daughter Look Like Cave Dweller

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Nolito wants to leave because his daughters face has changed and Yaya wants to leave because they didn't get him a birthday cake. 

What do they put in the water at City?!

Nolito has been kicked to the kerb and is just trying to save face  ..only real men can brave English weather, he's annoyed because the rain plays havoc with his hair gel and floppy hair, he cry's everytime someone tackle's him, he's not the kind of guy you would want stood next to you on the frontlines, pathetic excuse of a man, just a pampered ponce!!

Yaya has just signed a contract extension, he wants a big birthday cake  send off in the summer like Zaba got

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

6 days ago :coffee:

Man City boss Pep Guardiola reveals just how much he loves Manchester

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-news-pep-guardiola-13127229

He's basically saying Manchester is ugly in that, but that's what makes it special? He won't be there long.

42 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

He's basically saying Manchester is ugly in that, but that's what makes it special? He won't be there long.

Lost in translation mate, i watched the full video interview, he loves Manchester but was saying the weather and food is better in Spain  ..which is funny because every time i go to Spain towards the end of the fortnight i cant wait to get home out the heat and get some decent food xD

Archived