talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FM22

football forum

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

The only downside is my contract runs out at the end of the season and despite asking, they don't think I've proven myself yet to get a new contract! Had an offer from Crewe in League One but rejected as I want to stay!

Still on FM21 but I've got this with St Etienne. Currently in January of my second full season with them. Finished 5th last season and reached the French Cup final. Currently 6th this season and topped our Europa League group that saw us up against Sevilla and Leicester but they're in no rush to tie me down:what: Meeting all the objectives in terms of the profile of player the board want to sign and budget as well.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

All my issues are solved. Just had this DM on here from a rising star.

image.png

16 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I had the samexD

Same as well. I've set up a football club as a result and am in talks with Stan, Dr. Gonzo, RondonEFC, Jack Wilshere and Honey Honey about contracts.

You're both welcome to join, subject to talks.

17 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Same as well. I've set up a football club as a result and am in talks with Stan, Dr. Gonzo, RondonEFC, Jack Wilshere and Honey Honey about contracts.

You're both welcome to join, subject to talks.

If you need a scout who knows the Peruvian market, I may have just the right guy for you. :ph34r:

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

If you need a scout who knows the Peruvian market, I may have just the right guy for you. :ph34r:

I know a journo that can put a good spin on things for our club

• Subscriber

Eighth season at Deportivo and we might, just might win La Liga.

I'm in a dilemma - because I've finally worked up the appetite for a go at the pentagon challenge, and if I win La Liga I'll do it, but if not... well it's unfinished business isn't it? But I have that appetite still.

I am smashing it with Deportivo though. Third tier to champions in eight seasons would be one of my finest efforts - it's partilcularly hard in Spain too I think.

• Subscriber

Lost my best player on deadline day and the nature of his move meant replacing him was very hard, due to salary cap rules.

Think it's a massive ask we see this through now. We're still really good, but he's dragged a few results on his own at times and that's obviously gone. I've had to get Moussa Dembele in at short notice.

• Subscriber

image.png

Played Real Madrid twice (and won both), played Barcelona twice (took 4 points), played Athletic twice (1 win, 1 loss, though we thrashed them at home so win on head to head). We have got to play the teams from 5th-8th but it's a kind run in really. We've also got to play three of the bottom five and they're all dog shit.

We can't blow this. It would be an embarrassment to bottle it from here.

Only caveat is La Liga's become very weak xD it's actually losing a PL space next season due to the dire performance of the league in Europe. We're at the quarters of all tournaments and not a single Spanish side is left in. We got knocked out of the CL by Chelsea, which was totally fair enough - we gave them a very good game though.

Moussa Dembele has been immense as well. We create loads of chances. I play 4-3-1-2 on this version, don't know about you lot but it feels almost FM17 level overpowered.

• Administrator

Managed to make the playoffs with Fleetwood. Lost out in the semis to Huddersfield. 

For ages through the season the board rating was A or A-. I couldn't be arsed with the 'make the most of set-pieces' objective. But they were loving it being in playoffs and nowhere near a relegation battle. 

Then end of season review comes and it's a C- because of that set piece rating and apparently not growing the clubs reputation enough xD

• Subscriber

We've absolutely blitzed it, won it at a canter, we're 12 clear with 4 left and we beat them on H2H, although the game for some reason hasn't registered it.

Once we have the proper confirmation we move on with the pentagon.

• Subscriber

Started Season 3 last night. The beginning of our return to the Football League. Signed a couple of out of contract players and poached some players from my title rivals last season.

First league game was a tight loss, then we lost in the Carabao Cup to Derby and then got a 1-1 draw against Wimbledon. Hopefully the wins come soon but the expectation is to fight bravely against relegation so.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Ended my 2nd regular season with Wellington Phoenix. Qualified for the Playoffs this time. At least I think it's some sort of playoff. 

Unbenannt.png

Elimination knockout play-offs for A-League. 

3rd plays 6th & 4th plays 5th in the first knockout round. Winners go through to the semi-finals where they play 1st and 2nd. 1st will play the lowest ranked winner of the first knockouts. 2nd plays the other.

Then the winners of the semi-finals meet to be crowned A-League winner :)

So you'll play Newcastle Jets in that first knockout round.

Good luck!

42 minutes ago, Stan said:

Elimination knockout play-offs for A-League. 

3rd plays 6th & 4th plays 5th in the first knockout round. Winners go through to the semi-finals where they play 1st and 2nd. 1st will play the lowest ranked winner of the first knockouts. 2nd plays the other.

Then the winners of the semi-finals meet to be crowned A-League winner :)

So you'll play Newcastle Jets in that first knockout round.

Good luck!

Cheers! Last time I missed the playoffs completely, so it's progress already! 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived