The better place to talk football.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake Announced

football forum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

At last! :banana: A bit concerned that BioWare aren't involved, but apparently some of the original development team has been recruited to work on the remake as well.

Apparently InorganicWare are making it 

Here all week

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I used to have a PS3 and I had numerous issues with it - and I always found dealing with Sony support to be really, really, really unpleasant.

This is an experience I have never had with any of my consoles but I always think it would be a pain to fix if something did happen.

8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

This is an experience I have never had with any of my consoles but I always think it would be a pain to fix if something did happen.

Tbf I’m probably the only person I know that’s had issues with a PlayStation. And it was just a pain in the arse to deal with.

When I switched to the Xbox One… I never really had many issues… just one. And MS support was so nice in comparisons to Sony.

And tbf I know more people that had issues with the Xbox 360 than I had with the PS3. That red ring of death shite

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf I’m probably the only person I know that’s had issues with a PlayStation. And it was just a pain in the arse to deal with.

When I switched to the Xbox One… I never really had many issues… just one. And MS support was so nice in comparisons to Sony.

And tbf I know more people that had issues with the Xbox 360 than I had with the PS3. That red ring of death shite

That ring of death got a lot of flack. But lets be honest Sony has its fair share of overheating and drive issues too. I do agree that MS support is good to deal with. When I had issues with my Visio subscription they sorted me out quickly and I was grateful that they did too.

• 1 month later...
On 14/09/2021 at 23:48, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was die-hard Sony for the longest time.   Then I had a PS3 and a PS4 die on me.  Won't ever buy another PS product.  When I switched to MS it was crazy how nice it felt and I wondered why I hadn't tried it before.  Still have a 360, a couple XBox One's, and my oldest has an X that he doesn't use much... that'll be mine soon.

Archived