talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Conte - "Costa Not Part of My Plans"

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

We're not in for him or anything like him...

We will probably go in for the type of player like Adama Niane or Khalid Boutaib...  The latter sounding about right seeing it's where Wenger played his professional career. :ph34r: :coffee:

In my humble opinion, Mr. Wenger would never saddle himself with such a difficult player to handle.

Alas the reason why we are moving him on that will make the price gained for him no way near his true value.

And to think, he kissed our badge after scoring in the Cup Final. :ay:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

How so? Today the Manager has shown everybody at the club who is in charge. This is EXACTLY what our club has needed.

Yeah, sending a text message just shows how manly Conte is :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, robosys said:

Yeah, sending a text message just shows how manly Conte is :ph34r:

Look, at least this manager has at least told Costa he wants to move him on. The previous permanent manager Costa had at Chelsea, who also wanted to do the same, move him on, DID IT ALL BEHIND HIS BACK, which was just one of the reasons that manager lost the players the following season.

"Costa's made this up, 100 per cent he's made it up," Clarke said on talkSPORT.

"Why would a manager text someone 'you're not in my plans'? I'm not having it, why would a manager do that? You would at least phone them up.

"I just don't buy that that would happen. I'm saying Costa wants to leave and he is just trying to accelerate the process, manufacture, accelerate, however way you want to say it.

"The problem for him is Atletico Madrid are not allowed to sign players and he wants to go to Atletico Madrid.

"He wants to now let everyone else know 'I'm available, I want to go'."

Adrian Clarke https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/620869/Diego-Costa-Chelsea-transfer-news-exit-claim-Antonio-Conte-Adrian-Clarke

Could be a reason

• The title was changed to Conte - "Costa Not Part of My Plans"

Archived