Sunday, September 19
VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen
Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.17.36 AM.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to continue to try and just get some points. One day we'll need to win but I'm not sure this is the fixture that I will really hope that happens. 

Agree with @Stan - Mainz vs Freiburg is surprisingly the game of the week as Mainz has really shocked me with how well they'll played this year. 

If Köln win this weekend, I just wonder how tight of a leash Jesse will be on after such an awful start to the year. 

3 hours ago, Eco said:

Have to continue to try and just get some points. One day we'll need to win but I'm not sure this is the fixture that I will really hope that happens. 

Agree with @Stan - Mainz vs Freiburg is surprisingly the game of the week as Mainz has really shocked me with how well they'll played this year. 

If Köln win this weekend, I just wonder how tight of a leash Jesse will be on after such an awful start to the year. 

I watched the Freiburg - Koeln match last weekend and I was expecting to see the same old Koeln team that got drubbed 5-0 in last season's fixture.  Baumgart has them playing some decent football now so they aren't the pushovers they were last year.  It wouldn't surprise me if they pulled a point against Leipzig.  

6 hours ago, Coma said:

I watched the Freiburg - Koeln match last weekend and I was expecting to see the same old Koeln team that got drubbed 5-0 in last season's fixture.  Baumgart has them playing some decent football now so they aren't the pushovers they were last year.  It wouldn't surprise me if they pulled a point against Leipzig.  

Do you use apple? If so hold down the 'o' and you'll see the ö. Koeln looks way too weird for my liking. 😂

9 hours ago, Eco said:

Do you use apple? If so hold down the 'o' and you'll see the ö. Koeln looks way too weird for my liking. 😂

9 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

To be fair, I prefer to see written Koeln over Koln at any given time. Although Köln is the king's way to write out the German name of Cologne.

8 hours ago, Eco said:

#UmlautsMatter

I think you'll find that I normally do use umlauts properly but for whatever reason yesterday I was too lazy.

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Not watching it, still was to be expected with these teams performances til now.

This. 

Now that RWE has ended, I'll turn it over to this match, but I can't think of a match in the top division I'd enjoy less than these two playing. 

4 losses and 1 draw so far in the Bundesliga for Greuther Fürth and 13 goals conceded. It looks like they are finding life back with the big boys to be very tough.

It was a good game though for Hertha's Jurgen Ekkelenkamp, he looks a real talent. He really made a difference when he came on as a sub. He scored the equalising goal of course and he had a big influence on the second, but his overall performance was quite impressive in my opinion. Hertha seem to have gotten themselves a bit of a bargain at £2.7 million.

Well at half time in today's ongoing Bundesliga matches Bayern are 4-0 up against Bochum, having blitzed them and outclassed them in the first half. However, the other three Bundesliga matches which are currently being played, have not seen any goals and all three matches are at 0-0 at half-time. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Well at half time in today's ongoing Bundesliga matches Bayern are 4-0 up against Bochum, having blitzed them and outclassed them in the first half. However, the other three Bundesliga matches which are currently being played, have not seen any goals and all three matches are at 0-0 at half-time. 

And as you say that, Gladbach take the lead against Augsburg 😂

• The topic was unpinned

Archived