Sunday, September 19
FC St. Pauli vs Ingolstadt
Erzgebirge Aue vs Paderborn
Darmstadt vs Dynamo

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.21.37 AM.png

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we're playing the leader tomorrow. Could be decisive in terms of what direction we're headed this season. 😬 André Hoffmann coming back from injury is such a boost for our defensive stability. 

Just curious, does anyone think Regensburg are for real?  They seem to have come out of nowhere this season and I'm wondering if it's legit or if they've just had a soft schedule to start the season.  Looks like they thumped Schalke xD but other than that I don't see any impressive wins.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Coma said:

Just curious, does anyone think Regensburg are for real?  They seem to have come out of nowhere this season and I'm wondering if it's legit or if they've just had a soft schedule to start the season.  Looks like they thumped Schalke xD but other than that I don't see any impressive wins.

I think it's way too early to judge. Personally, I expected them to battle relegation, so am quite surprised to see how well they have started. Just shows how unpredictable and well-balanced the league is indeed.

I usually take into effect how much they spend on players, and Jahn is basically middle of the road. So it's surprising to see them at the top of the table, but I still would bet that this league will be won by one of the big team (Bremen, HSV, Schalke, or Düsseldorf)

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Should I watch the Bremen game tomorrow I wonder... 

Now let me think... 

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Dogs of Instagram food hungry breakfast dinner GIF

All I see is an empty plate where a Steak dinner should be... :ph34r:

The dog ate it... ph34r.png

I can't stop looking at that gif, by the way xD 

• Subscriber

What a shitshow.

Early 0-1, and then Groß gets sent off. Silly foul on the keeper to get his second booking, but frankly, Stegemann is a bit of a tool to book him earlier for his first foul in the game.

Should have also been a penalty and second yellow for Schonlau for the foul on Ducksch just now.

• Subscriber

Stegemann can fuck off, completely unbalanced refereeing. No yellows for at least two HSV players for going studs up, and yet our players get booked for their first, non-dangerous fouls in the match. Not even a review of Schonlau holding and fouling Ducksch in the box. Disallowed goal is because of the stupid rule change, I think, but it's still frustrating as fuck.

• Subscriber

Can't complain much about the score, as at first we failed to create any goal scoring opportunities, and then later we missed every single one, but I'm extremely disappointed as I expected a hard, intensive derby, but it was pretty much ruined by inconsistent refereeing that decided the match outcome in the first 30 minutes.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Just watched from the 70th minute onwards and Bremen wasted so many chances. The commentator said they could play for 3 hours and probably wouldn't score. 😬

Spot on, horrible conversion of chances.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived