talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

All time League Table Premier + Old First Division

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

No hate, just facts :what:  ..how can you be champions of Europe when you are not even champions of England? makes no sense at all

I don’t know. How can World Cup winners France be the best in the world when Belgium are ranked the best in the world?You’re arguing semantics to downplay a competition your club continues to bottle in. Yearly.  

Whether you want to accept it or not, the Champions League is the biggest and most prestigious cup competition in the world. Just because you have a manager who year after year gets outsmarted by European opposition isn’t a valid reason to discredit the competition just because that same manager can outsmart the likes of Norwich and Burnley. Pep is proving to be a fraud on the European stage considering his only success is backed by two once in a life time players in Xavi and Iniesta , and the greatest player of all time in Messi. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I don’t know. How can World Cup winners France be the best in the world when Belgium are ranked the best in the world?You’re arguing semantics to downplay a competition your club continues to bottle in. Yearly.  

Whether you want to accept it or not, the Champions League is the biggest and most prestigious cup competition in the world. Just because you have a manager who year after year gets outsmarted by European opposition isn’t a valid reason to discredit the competition just because that same manager can outsmart the likes of Norwich and Burnley. Pep is proving to be a fraud on the European stage considering his only success is backed by two once in a life time players in Xavi and Iniesta , and the greatest player of all time in Messi. 

It's the biggest cup competition, sure!  ..winning it doesn't mean you are the best team though like winning the FA Cup doesn't make you the best team in England  ..the CL is a nice distraction but i'm honesty not that bothered about winning it, it's just another cup to most City fans, the league is the top prize

It’s hard to choose between the two. This season if you asked me, I would rather us win the league for sure. That feeling of seeing those players finally lift that trophy was unreal, and I would love to see it in front of a packed Anfield. 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

It’s hard to choose between the two. This season if you asked me, I would rather us win the league for sure. That feeling of seeing those players finally lift that trophy was unreal, and I would love to see it in front of a packed Anfield. 

Definitely!!

7 hours ago, Rick said:

Tbf it's like asking to pick between two gorgeous supermodels... which one you'd rather fuck. You'd maybe have a preference, but at the end of the day either one of them would be pretty good and landing both would be ideal.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf it's like asking to pick between two gorgeous supermodels... which one you'd rather fuck. You'd maybe have a preference, but at the end of the day either one of them would be pretty good and landing both would be ideal.

I'm not so keen on the one with the big droopy handles, give me the one with the nice proportions and gold crown, thats sexy as fuck, id rub my weener on that 🤗 ..then run off quick before the police come :ph34r:

Archived