talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa 3-0 Everton - Saturday 18th September, 2021

football forum

• Subscriber

It didn't feel at all like a 3-0. I thought Everton edged it for most of the game. Wouldn't have too many long term concerns. Actually thought Gray looked alright yet again. Maybe Benitez has found the trick.

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 3-0 Everton - Saturday 18th September, 2021
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly sure the fixture list is used for motivation purposes at Villa. Look into Villa's fixtures through to end of October & it's Man Utd (a) Spurs (a) Wolves (h) Arsenal (a) West Ham (h)

So this 3 points was needed, to allow for worst case scenarios in the next 2 in particular.

Great that Ings, Buendia & Bailey have all had Villa Park moments now. Just need the pundits to back off from the 'Grealish no more' narrative.

• The topic was unpinned
9 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

I'm fairly sure the fixture list is used for motivation purposes at Villa. Look into Villa's fixtures through to end of October & it's Man Utd (a) Spurs (a) Wolves (h) Arsenal (a) West Ham (h)

So this 3 points was needed, to allow for worst case scenarios in the next 2 in particular.

Great that Ings, Buendia & Bailey have all had Villa Park moments now. Just need the pundits to back off from the 'Grealish no more' narrative.

The only ones who talk about Greedish are the media, it’s annoying on commentary

Archived