talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 1-2 Man Utd - Sunday 19th September, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 14.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png       VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
14/03/2021 - Man Utd 1-0 West Ham
09/02/2021 - Man Utd aet1-0 West Ham (FA Cup)
05/12/2020 - West Ham 1-3 Man Utd

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to West Ham 1-0 Man Utd - Sunday 19th September, 2021

I think they should introduce a rule change for fouls... If a foul is committed and the ref blows his whistle then everybody has to 'freeze' where they stand like we used to have to do in infants/junior school then the ref goes and gets the ball and gives it to the player fouled and then they can proceed from there.. that would stop players doing tactical fouls and then having the chance to regroup defensively.

Any player found moving after the whistle has been blown can be singled out by VAR and issued a yellow card at least that way we could get some use out of VAR because it's a pretty fucking useless tool as it stands now.. or should I say it's in the hands of useless tools.. 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think they should introduce a rule change for fouls... If a foul is committed and the ref blows his whistle then everybody has to 'freeze' where they stand like we used to have to do in infants/junior school then the ref goes and gets the ball and gives it to the player fouled and then they can proceed from there.. that would stop players doing tactical fouls and then having the chance to regroup defensively.

Any player found moving after the whistle has been blown can be singled out by VAR and issued a yellow card at least that way we could get some use out of VAR because it's a pretty fucking useless tool as it stands now.. or should I say it's in the hands of useless tools.. 

The speed at which top flight football is played, some people will move after the whistle just cos of their momentum - I think that rule would just give loads of people yellow cards for no reason and make VAR even more annoying xD

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The speed at which top flight football is played, some people will move after the whistle just cos of their momentum - I think that rule would just give loads of people yellow cards for no reason and make VAR even more annoying xD

Make their boots heavier.... they would be grateful for the breather... It would never work though because like a throw in they would just edge bit by bit further and further and the ref would be blind to it as normal not take any action and on we go... You would also get players claiming they didn't hear the whistle etc.. 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

rOnALdO yOu Are mY hErO cAN i hAvE yOuR sHiRt.

No, and your dad’s a bellend for taking you to the game and writing that shite on cardboard.

Pretty sure I've said it on here before but anyone with a cardboard sign asking for a players shirt should be given a lifetime ban, fucking cringe shite behaviour that has slipped into the game lately - prawn sandwich shagging cunts.

• The title was changed to West Ham 1-1 Man Utd - Sunday 19th September, 2021
  • The title was changed to West Ham 1-2 Man Utd - Sunday 19th September, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived