Liverpool vs Crystal Palace

Man City vs Southampton

Norwich vs Watford

Sunday 19th September, 2021
Brighton vs Leicester, 14.00

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Matip goes again here knowing he won't play in the League Cup or if 3 games in 6 days will be too much for him? Wouldn't be surprised with either scenario tbh. Mane definitely comes back in, loves a goal v Palace. Think Thiago comes back in, Keita didn't do enough for me in midweek. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Hopefully we get smashed and arteta gets sacked 

Not the biggest fan of Arteta but rooting for your own team to lose is never right in my opinion. Much rather hope that things fall into place.

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Not the biggest fan of Arteta but rooting for your own team to lose is never right in my opinion. Much rather hope that things fall into place.

It's not because of dislike for arteta. I hope has a good career in management. And I've been more patient than  most with him and said he needs time. Im not a toxic fan like one priticaular Dutch arsenal fan on here thats wants us to loose so he can complain.  But hes clearly not good enough.  He was almost sacked before and then we beat Chelsea and he kept his job. I just think it is better that he is gone as soon as possible. 

• Administrator

Kasper

Pereira - Soyuncu - Vestergaard - Bertrand

Ndidi - Tielemans

Maddison

Daka - Vardy - Barnes

Hoping Pereira plays. Missed the last couple but now hoping he's fully fit. Evans seems to be perenially fucked now with his foot injury and doesn't seem to be able to manage full games, big miss as Soyuncu and Vestergaard are still trying to form a decent pairing at CB.

Debate about playing Maddison in the #10 role, or Iheanacho. The former is very creative when he's on form, but Iheanacho is actually in form. Daka deserves a start in my opinion. Barnes had a good performance last night so hopefully can continue that. 

Think the team will be rotated today, Torres maybe upfront again instead of Jesus, Greelish should be given a rest

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

De Bruyne - Fernandinho (c) - Gundogan

Bernardo - Jesus - Sterling

BENCH:- Carson, Ake, Rodrigo, Foden, Torres, Greelish, Mahrez

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Think the team will be rotated today, Torres maybe upfront again instead of Jesus, Greelish should be given a rest

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

De Bruyne - Fernandinho (c) - Gundogan

Bernardo - Jesus - Sterling

BENCH:- Carson, Ake, Rodrigo, Foden, Torres, Greelish, Mahrez

2 changes from the above team, Ake comes in for Laporte and Grealish strats again for De Bruyne   ..no Stones or Laporte again, a few kids on the bench with Foden, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Torres

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Ake - Cancelo

Bernardo - Fernandinho (c) - Gundogan

Sterling - Jesus - Grealish

Vieira, an actual Arsenal legend, I think is a better fit at Arsenal than Arteta. Not just because the Spaniard isn’t a legend, but a high profile Arsenal player when they became softbois.

In this 27 minutes, Palace have played with more identity and intent than I’ve see an Arteta side play… and Vieira’s working on a shoestring budget.

Kinda hope Vieira does really well at Palace just because this football is definitely not unappealing to watch & he’s a bona fide legend in the league.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Vieira, an actual Arsenal legend, I think is a better fit at Arsenal than Arteta. Not just because the Spaniard isn’t a legend, but a high profile Arsenal player when they became softbois.

In this 27 minutes, Palace have played with more identity and intent than I’ve see an Arteta side play… and Vieira’s working on a shoestring budget.

Kinda hope Vieira does really well at Palace just because this football is definitely not unappealing to watch & he’s a bona fide legend in the league.

Same. Surprised me Arsenal didn't lock him down the moment his playing career ended, and put him on a succession plan... Arsenal lack spine. He would help.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Got a link? 

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Got a link? 

Nah my wife paid for the stupid streaming service here to get them legally because they also moved some shows she likes onto that. So I get to watch it on my TV instead of on my laptop like a pirate

Jota missed a horrific sitter tbh

• The topic was unpinned

Archived