• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 5 Matches - 18-19th September, 2021

football forum

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Jota don't 'alf miss some sitters doesn't he. Get's into some great positions in fairness too but still, he needs a bit more calmness in his finishing.

The one he put over just needed a side foot and it was in. Tried to go for too much power

22 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah my wife paid for the stupid streaming service here to get them legally because they also moved some shows she likes onto that. So I get to watch it on my TV instead of on my laptop like a pirate

Jota missed a horrific sitter tbh

Peacock?

Bull shit isn’t it?

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Jota don't 'alf miss some sitters doesn't he. Get's into some great positions in fairness too but still, he needs a bit more calmness in his finishing.

He's a bit like Streling in that regard, tap in's seem to be the hardest for him :4_joy:

7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The one he put over just needed a side foot and it was in. Tried to go for too much power

Yeah exactly my point.

Bit of coolness and I think he could potentially bag 12-15 goals in the league for sure.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yes x2

For the CL I’ve just been making new emails and doing a free trial of that other bullshit one that’s even more shit than Peacock.

The app doesn’t work on smart TV’s younger than 2016 so I have to watch the matches on my phone. 

Ridiculous too when Peacock host 80% of the matches. 

2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

It is what it is. We've been progressive, we've had our chances, we've just lost to a better team.

You’ve played well, imo. Defended really well considering how many attempts we’ve had & you’ve had good chances. You’d have at least 1 goal if not for Alisson.

Keita’s goal is brilliant

• The topic was unpinned

Archived